• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

5 kinds of payasam to make this Onam special

Radheyy

Epic Legend
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
No feast in Kerala is complete without a bowl full of thick payasam or kheer. Here are 5 kinds of payasam that you can cook at home to make your Onam extra sweet.

Gothambu pradhaman

Gothambu pradhaman is a sweet treat to celebrate Vishu, Onam or other festivals. Made from gothambu (broken wheat), this payasam is delicious and a must-to-have recipe in your list.

gothambu-pradhaman.jpg

Ada pradhaman

Ada pradhaman is the classic Kerala payasam recipe. It is a sweet treat of ada, jaggery, and coconut milk.

ada-pradhaman-article.jpg

Karikku payasam

What immeasurably happy feeling the tender coconut brings! So include a bit of it in your celebrations with this unique karikku payasam.

karikku-payasam-cover1.jpg

Semiya payasam

A 'hot' favourite among the more simple versions of the payasam, the vermicelli or semiya payasam is a sure winner during special occasions.

Semiya-Payasam-article.jpg

Parippu payasam

This payasam is extra rich with jaggery and pulses cooked together to give a creamy dessert full of coconut milk.

parippu-pradhaman.jpg

My favourite is Ada pradhaman :inlove: .....which is your's..... :heart1:

No feast in Kerala is complete without a bowl full of thick payasam or kheer. Here are 5 kinds of payasam that you can cook at home to make your Onam extra sweet.

Gothambu pradhaman

Gothambu pradhaman is a sweet treat to celebrate Vishu, Onam or other festivals. Made from gothambu (broken wheat), this payasam is delicious and a must-to-have recipe in your list.

View attachment 85412

Ada pradhaman

Ada pradhaman is the classic Kerala payasam recipe. It is a sweet treat of ada, jaggery, and coconut milk.

View attachment 85414

Karikku payasam

What immeasurably happy feeling the tender coconut brings! So include a bit of it in your celebrations with this unique karikku payasam.

View attachment 85415

Semiya payasam

A 'hot' favourite among the more simple versions of the payasam, the vermicelli or semiya payasam is a sure winner during special occasions.

View attachment 85416

Parippu payasam

This payasam is extra rich with jaggery and pulses cooked together to give a creamy dessert full of coconut milk.

View attachment 85417

My favourite is Ada pradhaman :inlove: .....which is your's..... :heart1:.

Looks like every payasam is delicious......

Of course .... Payasam itself is delicious either it may be with milk or jagery or semiya...etc...

Send me ur spl payasam..... I will also taste it dear :tso:

Happy onam baby !!!!!!!

Ive been blessed to eat all these payasam cooked by one of my friends from Kerala. I've even recreated them at home but ada pradhaman is my favorite

Gothambu pradhaman

View attachment 85412

Ada pradhaman

View attachment 85414

Karikku payasam

View attachment 85415

Semiya payasam

View attachment 85416

Parippu payasam

View attachment 85417

Mine tooo :inlove: :tso: :inlove:

Gothambu pradhaman

View attachment 85412

Ada pradhaman

View attachment 85414

Karikku payasam

View attachment 85415

Semiya payasam

View attachment 85416

Parippu payasam

View attachment 85417

I never tasted , but it looks tempting :inlove:

Gothambu pradhaman

View attachment 85412

Ada pradhaman

View attachment 85414

Karikku payasam

View attachment 85415

Semiya payasam

View attachment 85416

Parippu payasam

View attachment 85417

Looks very yummy