• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

3 things tat makes yu smile :)

Three Things That make me smile are : -

1. Talking and spending good precious happy and memorable times with parents. grand-parents and True friends and see them smile.....

2. getting Love, Affection, Care from the Ones I feel Closest to my Heart.....

3. Enjoy Dancing, Singing, Listening to fav. songs, watching fav. movies and lastly eating Ice-cream, Chocolates and Pastry

:heart1:

Three Things That make me smile are : -

1. Talking and spending good precious happy and memorable times with parents. grand-parents and True friends and see them smile.....

2. getting Love, Affection, Care from the Ones I feel Closest to my Heart.....

3. Enjoy Dancing, Singing, Listening to fav. songs, watching fav. movies and lastly eating Ice-cream, Chocolates and Pastry

:heart1:
:heart1: beautiful ti gana suna do aaj pyari aavaj me❤️

my kids ,Hades and banning / reporting idiots while drinking my coffee (i always grin while doing it )

Watching the beautiful nature with the loved one behind hugging me tightly and with whom i can laugh.... play.... Eat.... drink..... Giggle.... Have fun.... Enjoy.... Sleep and wat not.....

So finally wat I'm saying is :giggle:

Loved one....

Enjoying life.....
Money.... Peace and Sleep .....:fingercross:

Watching the beautiful nature with the loved one behind hugging me tightly and with whom i can laugh.... play.... Eat.... drink..... Giggle.... Have fun.... Enjoy.... Sleep and wat not.....

Loved one....

Enjoying life.....
Sloka its piece not peace heheheh
U have already masterpiece ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Loved one....

Enjoying life.....

Sloka its piece not peace heheheh
U have already masterpiece ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Maybe she mentioned me :idea::mmm: