• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

1st Zozoversary - To my Gurl

H2SO4

❄️Concentrated Acid Of ZoZo❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Una En Pavatha Pola Nan Marachi Vachan !!

⚔⚔⚔

Impact of your Presence:

Your presence, Your name & Your Text, Ithelam boost of our zozo wall . Ne wall la iruntha Antha edamae Gets a Good vibe. You have that talent to handle people here. Ithuku Peru than Queen'S Way. I just wanna Follow you blindly.

Kudos to your Patience:

This journey of togetherness began in diff time period Between each other. And You waited, Worried, expressed & Changed my whole perception over this zozo to Upside Down.Yarum Ivlo porumaya wait pani posessive agi pathathu ila, Azhagu Than atha Nee sonapa.

Striving for your Inner Peace:

Uru ena solum nu pathu pesra Edathula Yaru Ena sona ena nu Ne nadakura pakuvam 1 varshathula epd vanthuchi???? Its almost 7 + months i has been Standing beside with you and your attitude,Which brings lot of changes in me. I wanna learn from you to uphold safe practice and wanna learn to Strive to maintain my inner peace.

Teach Me Your way of Acceptance:

You know very well pvt la konjikitu iruka char nan ilanu. To entertain users i prefer to stick on wall than pvts & Nan wall la uruttra uruttugala accept panikitu and My late replys ku lam kovamo Varuthamo padama Ena Ena maryae ethukitathuku Nandri. Ipo Nan unak etha mari ena ariyamalae maritu irukan Kariyakari D nee.Nee ilatha Zozo Nenachu paka mudila.

Siruga Siruga Unnil Ennai Tholaitha Mozhi sollava !!!
Ennai meendum nee Theednum Pothu Kadhal Devan Irumurai Muthal iravugal Peruvan !!
Angu Vezham Nokida Ingu Thaalai Nokida Oru Monna Kaviyam Piraka !!!

This is the 1st Ever Thread i make to cherish a Girl's Presence. You are deserved My gurl. Pakathulaen iru nu sola mudyathu But Pakatha Mari irunthratha...

Un Siragugal Virinthida Nan Vaanamai Irupaen Intha Zozo La. Use Me Well !!!!

And intha 2024 un personal life la iruka Kavalaigal Mari Puthiyathoru uyirAaka purapedu.

Happy 1st Zozoversary My Gurl !!!!!!!
⚔⚔⚔

⚔⚔⚔

Impact of your Presence:

Your presence, Your name & Your Text, Ithelam boost of our zozo wall . Ne wall la iruntha Antha edamae Gets a Good vibe. You have that talent to handle people here. Ithuku Peru than Queen'S Way. I just wanna Follow you blindly.

Kudos to your Patience:

This journey of togetherness began in diff time period Between each other. And You waited, Worried, expressed & Changed my whole perception over this zozo to Upside Down.Yarum Ivlo porumaya wait pani posessive agi pathathu ila, Azhagu Than atha Nee sonapa.

Uru ena solum nu pathu pesra Edathula Yaru Ena sona ena nu Ne nadakura pakuvam 1 varshathula epd vanthuchi???? Its almost 7 + months i has been Standing beside with you and your attitude,Which brings lot of changes in me. I wanna learn from you to uphold safe practice and wanna learn to Strive to maintain my inner peace.

You know very well pvt la konjikitu iruka char nan ilanu. To entertain users i prefer to stick on wall than pvts & Nan wall la uruttra uruttugala accept panikitu and My late replys ku lam kovamo Varuthamo padama Ena Ena maryae ethukitathuku Nandri. Ipo Nan unak etha mari ena ariyamalae maritu irukan Kariyakari D nee.Nee ilatha Zozo Nenachu paka mudila.

Ennai meendum nee Theednum Pothu Kadhal Devan Irumurai Muthal iravugal Peruvan !!

This is the 1st Ever Thread i make to cherish a Girl's Presence. You are deserved My gurl. Pakathulaen iru nu sola mudyathu But Pakatha Mari irunthratha...

And intha 2024 un personal life la iruka Kavalaigal Mari Puthiyathoru uyirAaka purapedu.

⚔⚔⚔

:heart1: :hearteyes:

⚔⚔⚔

Impact of your Presence:

Kudos to your Patience:

⚔⚔⚔

Bro antha ponna ennikume miss pannatheega... She is gem to u ...❤️✨

⚔⚔⚔

Impact of your Presence:

Kudos to your Patience:

⚔⚔⚔

@H2SO4 neenga ivlo laaam eluthuvengala :giggle:

Nala irunthuchu man ✨
Azhaga express panerkel
Finally kalukul eeram :cool1: ipdi maatekitiyae man :facepalm:

Especially this song ❤ Siruga siruga unnil enai tholaitha mozhi solava ❤