• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

1st phone of urs

My first phone was nokia asha 311 which i got on 2012 till that no phone pure 90s kid its me :p. First whatsapp user in my class lolz:hearteyes::heart1:.

I to tried same like u..said i don't eat food until u buy RE. My dad said ok don't eat lol
My case is not like that if they tell no I don’t afraid to steal in my hse :rofl1:but god always gives me time to time everything including gfs more than my expectations :)

I to tried same like u..said i don't eat food until u buy RE. My dad said ok don't eat lol
Exact thing happened in my 6 th stnd asked my dad to get me gear cycle to me or else i will dont eat and stay away from home. My father took me out and locked the house first 10 min i got anger after 10 min i got fear :think:. The worst thing is door was not locked he just played with me.:map::sad1:

Exact thing happened in my 6 th stnd asked my dad to get me gear cycle to me or else i will dont eat and stay away from home. My father took me out and locked the house first 10 min i got anger after 10 min i got fear :think:. The worst thing is door was not locked he just played with me.:map::sad1:
Ohh in 6th class itself challenges haha.. Don't play with dad's even they to did same like as lol