• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

1 among 100

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
just type this phrase in chat "you r 1 among 100"

ur gone :p

whereas all u really meant to say was "you are no 1 among all 100".....

that's wat chat makes....

this is the 1 among 100 problems in chat

You are 1 among the people who are in the mrg and you are a good friend of mine and you have a good friend who is a good friend and you will never miss out on the way to go to the airport to visit the airport and the airport is a great place to visit and we can help you with your flight

Lol I got this with my chat

You are 1 among the people who are in the mrg and you are a good friend of mine and you have a good friend who is a good friend and you will never miss out on the way to go to the airport to visit the airport and the airport is a great place to visit and we can help you with your flight

Lol I got this with my chat
i feel sorry for starting the thread and feel pity for girls :( and actually wat ur chat mate wanted to tell ye :p we are curious to know it lol