• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

꧁ It's DARK month ꧂

It's Ur Birthday ꧂

1000146969.jpg

❥❥As we arrive at the final day of your birthday month, my heart is a mosaic of emotions—gratitude, love, and a touch of wistfulness.

❥❥As we celebrate your birthday, know that this journey we've shared is only the beginning.

❥❥The love, laughter, and cherished moments we've celebrated over the past thirty days are the building blocks of a love story that will continue to unfold in the days, months, and years to come.

❥❥Each sunrise has ushered in new opportunities for us to explore our connection. Your love has been a constant melody that has filled each moment with joy, tenderness, and an indescribable feeling of being truly understood.

❥❥As we celebrate your birthday, know that this journey we've shared over the past thirty days is merely a prologue.

❥❥The love, laughter, and cherished moments we've celebrated are the seeds of a love story that will continue to flourish and evolve in the days, months, and years that lie ahead.

❥❥May this day stand as a reflection of the joy, love, and happiness we've shared, and may your birthday be the opening note of another magnificent chapter in the epic tale of us.

-With all my love,
Your Moonshine ❤️

Last edited:

Awww My Love ❤️✨ What have you done to me ! Typing mere things to say thanks and other blah blahs won't be sufficient to pay you back for what you have did for me ❤️ Instead I'd always stick with you and walk along as long as I exist and make you feel proud for choosing me ..!! You missed and lost so many things and people for me, I know I can't bring that back over to you but I'm pretty much sure I'll never let you feel that void ✨

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Despite all the gossips and hatreds fired at you, you've always stood for me and supported this dark soul.. Ofcourse I'm playful, Kinky and naughty and that's totally me... Yet you accepted me with what I am and decided to hold my hands !

It's you and it ll always going to be you ❤️ No matter what happens around us ✨ Love you Moon ❤️

Last edited:

Awww My Love ❤️✨ What have you done to me ! Typing mere things to say thanks and other blah blahs won't be sufficient to pay you back for what you have did for me ❤️ Instead I'd always stick with you and walk along as long as I exist and make you feed proud for choosing me ..!! You missed and lost so many things and people for me, I know I can't bring that back over to you but I'm pretty much sure I'll never let you feel that void ✨

View attachment 158719

Despite all the gossips and hatreds fired at you, you've always stood for me and supported this dark soul.. Ofcourse I'm playful, Kinky and naughty and that's totally me... Yet you accepted me with what I am and decided to hold my hands !

It's you and it ll always going to be you ❤️ No matter what happens around us ✨ Love you Moon ❤️

Feed ilaa daa feel:Cwl:

✨Happy Birthday Month✨

To My Love @Darky :heart1:

DAY: 1

❥❥ As your birth month begins, I want to take this moment to celebrate you and all the joy you bring into my life. It's a month filled with love, laughter, and endless opportunities to create beautiful memories together.

❥❥ From the day we met, you've been a constant source of happiness and inspiration in my life. Your kindness, compassion, and unwavering support have been a guiding light through every twist and turn. I am grateful for every moment we've shared, and I eagerly anticipate many more.

❥❥ This special month is a reminder of the day you came into this world, making it brighter and more beautiful with your presence. Your birthday is a chance for us to cherish each other and celebrate the incredible person you are.

❥❥ May this month be filled with surprises, laughter, and all the things that make you smile. You deserve the best of everything, not just during this month but every day of the year. As we embark on this journey together, know that my love for you grows stronger with each passing day.

❥❥Here's to an extraordinary birthday month for the most extraordinary person in my life! Let's make every moment count, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Nice