• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️ STRICTLY SHY GIRLS STAY AWAY ❤️ANOTOMY OF MANIPULATION ❤️ITS 4 LITTLE PRINCESSES ❤️

Manipulating someone means that a person is using mental distortion and emotional exploitation to influence and control others. Their intent is to have power and control over others
❤️❤️⭐❤️⭐❤️⭐❤️❤️

Better to use six sense and find out such manipulator at early stage and better to stay away if you dont want to damage your peace. :cool:

Better to use six sense and find out such manipulator at early stage and better to stay away if you dont want to damage your peace. :cool:
Well said .. The reason for I post is . Still many won't aware of this MIND GAME . and destroying their own Peace ️

I don't think there is way to escape... infact I personally feel...once in a lifetime you should come across them and learn lessons in a hard way!!

No nice person can teach you those priceless lessons..haha!!

Last edited:
I don't think there is way to escape... infact I personally feel...once in a lifetime you should come across them and learn lessons in a hard way!!

No nice person can teach you those priceless lessons..haha!!
Learning lessons in hardway is a painful statement. And am sure there is a way to escape . That's staying calm and listen to the inner feel .

:)