• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️ Jab we met...!!!! ❤️ Pyaar_uu

Glimpse from Our Cute Love Story.....

November: She was teasing me on the wall but i didn't realise it. I was busy with other girl ids just tagging them randomly and asking for PM's.
Then I realised,it's for me and she was doing all these dramas without tagging me.
I replied for that without tagging her. Again we were started talking and later we fall in love very deeply after the fight or gap of one month. I was doing all the dramas and poking her with malayalam songs. But we didn't disclose that we were in love.

In details: One day I was humiliated by someone on wall and I kept silent as I couldn't react. I just changed the room and was sitting alone in other chat room. She understood the situation and she messaged me in PM and told don't be upset. I told no i am ok...thank you..!!! After few minutes she added me back in snap and called me. I shocked and attended the call she asked me what happened... I said nothing it's ok... She makes me happy... She given courage...

I became fine and she explained why she left. I said no worries. She said many stories, we started our convo as usual. I never shown any anger to her as I lover her alot. I really need her. She thought that I shout at her but i couldn't.
Days passed we daily called, days nights everytime whenever we get time. We see each other. ❤️

I know that she has lots of ambitions which she can't make from the existing job. She would like to go abroad for a better job. She always say that. One day she asked me I wanna go to abroad leaving the existing job. I said ok go ahead if you want to. Take a risk as you can't do anything from this job. You couldn't achieve anything in your career.
I said resign and move on and I will be with you whatever happened. Then she told me her issues and concerns. I said don't worry I will take care.

She got courage or i made her ,she resigned and she travelled her dream country for a better job.
She was struggling from there as she was in comfort zone previously. I said this nothing I started my career from my 20 years after completing my education. I left my home after my plus two. Later i couldn't stay even a month at home.
Then she was ok she was adjusted to the current situation. Then there is lots of set backs. She suffered alot and i motivated her. She cried, I given my shoulder.

Days passed our relationship too ❤️ .She loves me alot and she believes me alot❤️. She never liked me to share with someone. She never liked me to talk with other girls . She restricted all those but i enjoyed that. I laughed when she got angry on this. We fought and always and used to say will seperate but it was not easy.
One day i planned to go to India to bring my parents with me. I conveyed the plan and anyway I am coming on that way can we meet?
She said NO I said ok... I will be leaving and we never meet again might be this is the last chance. She didn't say anything. After few days she told me i wanna see you. ❤️ . I said ok I will plan accordingly.

I planned my itinerary I took a flight of 30 hrs lay over at the same country .I booked the ticket as planned. I made transit visa for 48 hrs and I booked my hotel . All the plan was sudden.

I started purchasing things to home and her too. I knew that what she will need. I bought all the types of chocolates which I get from here and a red colour lips stick too.

I took day flight and landed at evening. I traveled to hotel and i informed her. I had my dinner took my bath and slept. She told me that she'll reach early morning. As she said she reached morning and called me. I just came down and I saw her at the first time. I never given my face as I was hesitating to do. Later we went to my room. We started talking. She didn't take her breakfast I said come will have together. We had buffet the authentic British breakfast.

After food we again went back to our room. We already broken the ice between us. We started our conversation. We spoken many things. I shared my experience, journey of my career.

Times passed my return flight was at 2.30 pm I said I need food she told me that she brought it for me. I said will have it and i asked her can you feed me she was ok with that. She brought rice chicken curry sabji and mango pickle. She fed me all the food and she too had the same. ❤️

I given her all the chocolates which I brought it for her. She was filled her eyes with tears . I asked what happened she said nothing but I can read that from her face. ❤️
She holds my hand like a kid which I never expected. She was holding my hand all the times and pat on my hand when we were talking. I could see a child in her when I look at her. We spoken about all under the sky and she taken my hand and kissed inside my palm.

She hugged me very tightly and which she was required very hardly. I hugged her too. She looked at my face and smiled and with full of tears in her eyes.

Its time to fly back, i vacated my hotel. Hotel has facility of pick up and drop. We took that facility and she came with me.
The bus is about to reach the airport she said me that I am feeling sad. I asked why...? she said me don't go. I said how could I stay and I will be back soon. Don't worry...!!

I reached airport and hugged her and said I love you...See you soon...!!! She said me I too love you....!!!!.... Mwuaaahhhh.... ❤️
View attachment 231930

@Pyaar_uu

I ❤️ _uu

What a beautiful love story.It's so heartwarming to see the depth of your connection and the support you both provide each other. Wishing you both endless love and happiness together.

What a beautiful love story.It's so heartwarming to see the depth of your connection and the support you both provide each other. Wishing you both endless love and happiness together.
ഇനി എന്തേലും എഴുതാൻ ബാക്കിയുണ്ടേൽ വേഗം എഴുതിക്കോ

ഇനി എന്തേലും എഴുതാൻ ബാക്കിയുണ്ടേൽ വേഗം എഴുതിക്കോ
Aw, thank you!

We're over the moon to hear that our love story touches you. We're committed to supporting each other through thick and thin, and knowing that our connection brings joy to others fills us with happiness.

:heart1: