• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️ Happiest Birthday dear Shraavan

Januu

O Mana penne of ZoZo
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
:hearteyes::heart1:
Immense Happiness is celebrating the
Birthday of a person who always there for us, and care for us..

One of the sayings by Suyambu lingam:giggle: @Aishuu i still remember,Some times words can't express what's in mind and thoughts.. Ofcourse yes, honestly now I can't find a chain of letters to make it as a special word to wish you what I felt ❤️... Hope i will try my bestest choice of words to wish you my dear Karthik ❤️..

Once There is a girl who always flies with colourful butterflies ❤️

There is a boy who had a beautiful garden of heart ❤️.
Once they both falls in one world called zozo ❤️the colourful butterflies started flying in the beautiful garden of heart..
1180193508-tumblr_m4xvo5KmOO1r00jw4o1_500.gif

Days, months and years goes on like happiest kites flying in the sky

Yes now, the Garden grown up with much more colourful flowers, adorable fragrant, also the flowers in the garden started giving peace and happiness much more than before.. Atlast the butterflies decided to stay in the garden because it's not only gives happiness,peace and also unconditional love ❤️ with quality time ❤️.

❤️ This is the right time to put some seeds in the garden which will make the butterflies heart happy and satisfied ❤️
IMG_20230614_231200.png

Yes ,
My happiest birthday wishes to the person who has a beautiful garden of heart ,
which always understands me,
which never controlls me,
which gives his quality time for me,
which showers love all the time,
which makes me to laugh badly, madly all the time,
which made me this virtual world a beautiful one ,
which always makes the butterflies flies free in the world,
Which also makes the butterflies to stay still in the world of zozo ,
deserves this wish from bottom of my heart ❤️
ok-trisha.gif
I wish all your endeavours will meet success ❤️
I feel the forthcoming days wil only shower positive rain on you❤️
I bet the upcoming years will take you to where you were longing so far in your life's desire. ❤️
I believe this year, your dreams will be fullfilled ❤️
Atlast,
I request the God to approve all my wishes mentioned above and
reach him on time... ❤️..
Happy Birthday Karthik @Shraavan29 ❤️

Last edited:

Happy birthday Shraavan :heart1: :heart1:

Una pathi solla enaku words ye ilaa ...Naa happy aa irukum pothum ena jollyaa iruka nu varuvaa...sad aa irunthalum...enaa amiruu apudi nu vara ore person...en mood swings lam unaya paatha therichi odirum:shake::Cwl: athukee unaya paatha bayam polaa...apudi patta aalu nee.... Good Morning laa thaa start aache...inaiku shravss enga kaanum nu thedra alavuku Namma bond aagiruko...epudi nu thaaa therilaa....The bestesttt frnd of mine❤️❤️❤️

:hearteyes::heart1:
Immense Happiness is celebrating the
Birthday of a person who always there for us, and care for us..

One of the sayings by Suyambu lingam:giggle: @Aishuu i still remember,Some times words can't express what's in mind and thoughts.. Ofcourse yes, honestly now I can't find a chain of letters to make it as a special word to wish you what I felt ❤️... Hope i will try my bestest choice of words to wish you my dear Karthik ❤️..

Once There is a girl who always flies with colourful butterflies ❤️

There is a boy who had a beautiful garden of heart ❤️.
Once they both falls in one world called zozo ❤️the colourful butterflies started flying in the beautiful garden of heart..
View attachment 139184

Days, months and years goes on like happiest kites flying in the sky

Yes now, the Garden grown up with much more colourful flowers, adorable fragrant, also the flowers in the garden started giving peace and happiness much more than before.. Atlast the butterflies decided to stay in the garden because it's not only gives happiness,peace and also unconditional love ❤️ with quality time ❤️.

❤️ This is the right time to put some seeds in the garden which will make the butterflies heart happy and satisfied ❤️
View attachment 139185

Yes ,
My happiest birthday wishes to the person who has a beautiful garden of heart ,
which always understands me,
which never controlls me,
which gives his quality time for me,
which showers love all the time,
which makes me to laugh badly, madly all the time,
which made me this virtual world a beautiful one ,
which always makes the butterflies flies free in the world,
Which also makes the butterflies to stay still in the world of zozo ,
deserves this wish from bottom of my heart ❤️
View attachment 139187
I wish all your endeavours will meet success ❤️
I feel the forthcoming days wil only shower positive rain on you❤️
I bet the upcoming years will take you to where you were longing so far in your life's desire. ❤️
I believe this year, your dreams will be fullfilled ❤️
Atlast,
I request the God to approve all my wishes mentioned above and
reach him on time... ❤️..
Happy Birthday Karthik @Shraavan29 ❤️

@Januu , Thank you Thank you so much da ......:heart1::hearteyes::heart1: best words ma, love you

Happy birthday Shraavan :heart1: :heart1:

Una pathi solla enaku words ye ilaa ...Naa happy aa irukum pothum ena jollyaa iruka nu varuvaa...sad aa irunthalum...enaa amiruu apudi nu vara ore person...en mood swings lam unaya paatha therichi odirum:shake::Cwl: athukee unaya paatha bayam polaa...apudi patta aalu nee.... Good Morning laa thaa start aache...inaiku shravss enga kaanum nu thedra alavuku Namma bond aagiruko...epudi nu thaaa therilaa....The bestesttt frnd of mine❤️❤️❤️
Thank you thank you natpe :heart1::hearteyes: eppo swing analum keppen