• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️❤️ Happy Birthday Aishumaa ❤️❤️

❤️ Happy Birthday ❤️

✨✿ • ᭄ꦿQᥙᥱ֟፝ᥱn࿐ • ✿✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

You are most special person in my life.
I love you from the deepest
core of my heart
Have a gorgeous
happy birthday
I love you aishumaa

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

View attachment 120320

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
View attachment 120321View attachment 120322
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️:heart1:❤️

✨Happy Birthday✨
✨AMMA✨

❤️:heart1:❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️Happy Birthday❤️❤️

to my second mom!
Thank You for being such an amazing person.
You're truly inspiration.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

:heart1:View attachment 120325View attachment 120326:heart1:

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

View attachment 120330
View attachment 120331

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
View attachment 120335

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Once Again Happy Happy Porantha Nall aishumaa, Eappavum happy ya irukkanum un asai elm neraiveranum nee eappavum carring amma va enku irukkanum love u ma
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Ꮮᵒᵛᵉ ⃛❥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Many many happy returns of the day @Aishu sweetheart :fest::heart1::hearteyes::hearteyes::kiss:May god bless u.. enjoy ur day Screenshot_20230327_093238.JPG

:heart1:

*꧁༺Happy Birthday༻꧂*

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

━╬٨ـﮩﮩ❤٨ـﮩﮩـ╬━
✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚAishumaɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙
━╬٨ـﮩﮩ❤٨ـﮩﮩـ╬━

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ

✿ • ᭄ꦿQᥙᥱ֟፝ᥱn࿐ • ✿

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

:heart1: giphy (26).gif :heart1:

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

:heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:

*꧁༺Happy Birthday༻꧂*

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

━╬٨ـﮩﮩ❤٨ـﮩﮩـ╬━
✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚAishumaɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙
━╬٨ـﮩﮩ❤٨ـﮩﮩـ╬━

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

✿ • ᭄ꦿQᥙᥱ֟፝ᥱn࿐ • ✿

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

:heart1: View attachment 120481 :heart1:

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

:heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:
Thank you soooo much da :heart1: :heart1: :inlove:

Anbukuriya Aishu maa, @Aishu

You are the unexpected treasure in this chat.. Your love, care, friendship that you have given to me for no reason and without expecting to get back can never be replaced by anyone else da... You are always there for me no matter how stressed you are.... I have no idea that i will find a fellow like you here and I go crazy with all the fun..

My ❤️ everloving sister ( i never have sis in my real life but you made it by showing abundantly here) @Aishu
My ❤️ bestest friend ( really i wonder , how this girl showering loads of love and why to me????? )
My Selfieee ♥️ ( this one name gives loads of fun , love come friendship which can't be defined in words) . You deserve all the happiness and blessings in the world Aishu ma..
I never wish to see you down due to stress, depression and sickness...I pray to God that these factors should never come into your life in forthcoming days....
View attachment 120378View attachment 120379

Unakaga my small crazy kirukalss aishu maaa.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Azhagiya pookal ellam un veetu mugavari thedikondiruka...

Vanna Vanna vaanavil unaku azhagiya udayaaga maara..
Megangal medai amaika..
Kuyilgal Thani padai amaithu paatu ezhuthaa..
Mayilgal thanathu thogai kondu nadanam puriya kaathirukum pozhuthil...

En manathu unakaga entha kavithayai vadithu, thendral vazhiyaaga nanum unnidam vanthu, muthamittu, natpu kalantha en idhayathai unaku parisaaka alikiren aishu maa.... :heart1:

En endraalll un piranthanaal...:hearteyes::heart1::kiss:View attachment 120381View attachment 120382

@Januu Powder potu... Bottu.. Poovellam vechu Mass ah irku post uh :giggle:

You are the unexpected treasure in this chat.. Your love, care, friendship that you have given to me for no reason and without expecting to get back can never be replaced by anyone else da... You are always there for me no matter how stressed you are.... I have no idea that i will find a fellow like you here and I go crazy with all the fun..

My ❤️ everloving sister ( i never have sis in my real life but you made it by showing abundantly here) @Aishu
My ❤️ bestest friend ( really i wonder , how this girl showering loads of love and why to me????? )
My Selfieee ♥️ ( this one name gives loads of fun , love come friendship which can't be defined in words) . You deserve all the happiness and blessings in the world Aishu ma..
I never wish to see you down due to stress, depression and sickness...I pray to God that these factors should never come into your life in forthcoming days....

Megangal medai amaika..

En manathu unakaga entha kavithayai vadithu, thendral vazhiyaaga nanum unnidam vanthu, muthamittu, natpu kalantha en idhayathai unaku parisaaka alikiren aishu maa.... :heart1:

En endraalll un piranthanaal...:hearteyes::heart1::kiss:View attachment 120381View attachment 120382

Happy birthday (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Megangal medai amaika..

stay blessed aishu❤️