• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❣️ Happieee BornDay Marcus ❣️

Sherin97

❤Pattamboochi❤
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
❣️Happieee BornDay My Chamathu Pulla❣️
Screenshot_2023_0704_171245.png
Yaar nee...? Oru sorry oda mudiya vendiya conversation... I told you the very first time, I don't want any new bond lolz ,nalla pootu potu vacha manasukula naa lam varala varala nu vandhu ukanthutu..ponaa poven ilana ingaye paai potu mallaka padupen nu arajagam panralaaa....
Loved the way you healed me(still healing)
U didn't replace anyone.. U r just playing all roles in my life and deserve to be the best of all..
:inlove:

Kadal manna pola en kaaloda otti
Kara thandum vara nee irundhayada❤
Thank You for being My Support System❣️

I really don't know wat I did, to deserve so much of love from you..!
I have never expected to be someone's priority, I know that priority concepts works only till they meet someone else much more attractive...
But with you it's always me who takes your first priority.. Athu yen nu enaku ipo vara puriyalaa but ulaga azhagiyee vandhaalum enaku aduthu thaan nu rombaaaa perumaiyaa solikuven...

❤Sherin oda kavinuuu❤

All those cute atrocities
:giggle::heart1:

Lolzz i kept calling you Kavinuuu but you don't know why ryt....

Below are the reasons why Marcus is actually Kavin for me

Lolz Copyrights issue antha video eppaadupattachu anupiren eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

En mela enaku adhigam doubt complex vandha time it was you who kept saying no u r perfect, u cannot make everyone happy and that doesn't mean u r wrong nu... Seriously it might be just words, but for me you kept me alive those days , without you I would have suffered alot with those vacuums left by few.. You made me survive when everything around me kept ruining my inner peace...
:heart1::heart1:
❤Pudhidhaai kandean ada ennai unnil❤

When everyone left me broken, you fixed every pieces and You enjoyed being around me and celebrated my presence ❤

Always taking care of me like a baby, treating me like a Queen, fighting with me like an Idiot , advices me like a wellwisher( even Knowing those advices will never get into my mind) lolzz,... whenever I say bore adikuthy sanda podalama ,
Epo azhanum nalum, sanda podanum naalum, manasu vittu pesanum naalum , kevalamaa olaranum naalum..
"Athaan na iruken la-To de", "Athaan nee iruka la de" ❤❤
I know na una adhigamavee hurt paniruken neraya thadava still I will do the same becoz with you I can be myself ryt???
Nadika vename❤

I will hold your hands through all the ups and downs just like you holding mine..
:kiss:

Irunthuruken, iruken, irupen ... Epayume
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

-ToBeContinued:relieved:

The way you call me Miii♥ is something more spl than the remaining names between us ❤
My Kolandhaa

Una vitta enaku yaarada
Ena vitta unaku yaarada
Bestu friendu forever thanada❤❤❤
Last and most important... Nalla kadala podu, kasa musa panu, jolly uh iru.. Ana kadhalil vizhundhen nu matum vandhuratha
Maruka maruka soldren
" Unaku indha partha podhum Meera venaam"
:Laugh1::Laugh1:

Stay happy and healthy my Miya Kutty❤

VYouuuuu always my Kutty Thangooo..... @Marcus
:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:

Happieee happieee birthday da man :heart1:...

Mela oruthi essay vay eludhi vachirukaa aanaa enaku enna eludhuradhunu terila :giggle: Nee epdi enaku close aananu enaku sathiyama teriyala master master nu kooptukittu irundhapalaam naan adha perusaa eduthukittadhey kidayaadhu becaz I never want to be bond with anyone stage la irundhan apo... Aaanaaa ennamo panni kavuthuta nee :Cwl: frauduuu paya enta urutunadha edhavadhu ponnukitta urutirundhaa edhavadhu set aagirukum... But ellaathayum waste pannitiye man... Enaku perusaa pakkam pakkamaa eludha teriyaadhu... But enaku inga kedacha one of best friend nee... Idhuku munnadi kedachadhalaam innum irukaangalaa enga irukaanga nu terila... But neeyum andha maadhiri theda vaika maatanu nenaikiran :Laugh1:.... Valakam pola ellaarutayum mokkai vaangitu happy ah irukanum nu bless pandran unna :heart1:

The way you call me Miii♥ is something more spl than the remaining names between us ❤
My Kolandhaa

Last and most important... Nalla kadala podu, kasa musa panu, jolly uh iru.. Ana kadhalil vizhundhen nu matum vandhuratha
Maruka maruka soldren
" Unaku indha partha podhum Meera venaam"
:Laugh1::Laugh1:

Stay happy and healthy my Miya Kutty❤

VYouuuuu always my Kutty Thangooo..... @Marcus
:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:
Miiii kuttyyy , thank you so much ...you know whatever words I put here , i cant be equal to wat you did ...so I guess this will be atleast near to that...my miiii❤️

Happieee happieee birthday da man :heart1:...

Mela oruthi essay vay eludhi vachirukaa aanaa enaku enna eludhuradhunu terila :giggle: Nee epdi enaku close aananu enaku sathiyama teriyala master master nu kooptukittu irundhapalaam naan adha perusaa eduthukittadhey kidayaadhu becaz I never want to be bond with anyone stage la irundhan apo... Aaanaaa ennamo panni kavuthuta nee :Cwl: frauduuu paya enta urutunadha edhavadhu ponnukitta urutirundhaa edhavadhu set aagirukum... But ellaathayum waste pannitiye man... Enaku perusaa pakkam pakkamaa eludha teriyaadhu... But enaku inga kedacha one of best friend nee... Idhuku munnadi kedachadhalaam innum irukaangalaa enga irukaanga nu terila... But neeyum andha maadhiri theda vaika maatanu nenaikiran :Laugh1:.... Valakam pola ellaarutayum mokkai vaangitu happy ah irukanum nu bless pandran unna :heart1:
Dei nanba...engey ponalum rendu perum rendu pera thedi vanthuruvom...unaku onnu na Nan dan varuven mudhala ..enaku na nee kandipa varuva...yes it started off like a one side love..but now it's the one of the most beautiful thing happened in my life this year..your friendship❤️ you deserve it ..I will be always there though not near you but with youuuuu❤️

Dei nanba...engey ponalum rendu perum rendu pera thedi vanthuruvom...unaku onnu na Nan dan varuven mudhala ..enaku na nee kandipa varuva...yes it started off like a one side love..but now it's the one of the most beautiful thing happened in my life this year..your friendship❤️ you deserve it ..I will be always there though not near you but with youuuuu❤️
:think1: yedheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 157875
Yaar nee...? Oru sorry oda mudiya vendiya conversation... I told you the very first time, I don't want any new bond lolz ,nalla pootu potu vacha manasukula naa lam varala varala nu vandhu ukanthutu..ponaa poven ilana ingaye paai potu mallaka padupen nu arajagam panralaaa....
U didn't replace anyone.. U r just playing all roles in my life and deserve to be the best of all..

I have never expected to be someone's priority, I know that priority concepts works only till they meet someone else much more attractive...
But with you it's always me who takes your first priority.. Athu yen nu enaku ipo vara puriyalaa but ulaga azhagiyee vandhaalum enaku aduthu thaan nu rombaaaa perumaiyaa solikuven...

❤Sherin oda kavinuuu❤

En mela enaku adhigam doubt complex vandha time it was you who kept saying no u r perfect, u cannot make everyone happy and that doesn't mean u r wrong nu... Seriously it might be just words, but for me you kept me alive those days , without you I would have suffered alot with those vacuums left by few.. You made me survive when everything around me kept ruining my inner peace...

When everyone left me broken, you fixed every pieces and You enjoyed being around me and celebrated my presence ❤

Always taking care of me like a baby, treating me like a Queen, fighting with me like an Idiot , advices me like a wellwisher( even Knowing those advices will never get into my mind) lolzz,... whenever I say bore adikuthy sanda podalama ,
Epo azhanum nalum, sanda podanum naalum, manasu vittu pesanum naalum , kevalamaa olaranum naalum..
I know na una adhigamavee hurt paniruken neraya thadava still I will do the same becoz with you I can be myself ryt???
Nadika vename❤

I will hold your hands through all the ups and downs just like you holding mine..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Happy birthday

View attachment 157875

❤Sherin oda kavinuuu❤

Nadika vename❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

:giggle: :heart1: Happiest birthday to the most meaningless fighter, who tested my patience level to the core...

@Marcus
Special dedication to you:giggle: Marcus avargaleeee.

let all your dreams comes true apple paya:giggle: ... Have a great year ahead