• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

According to google cucumber!!!:giggle:
View attachment 72256

dont use goggle you naughty girl you know google is naughty:hitthewall:
i was writing something else now i see this so this is my asnwer. thank you saving me from the tortutre of saying bad words :Like:
Oh it's ''cum in it"
Had it been "cum on it".. i would have listed a dozen things:smoking:

list the names in both cases :Cwl:

What's thick and long and has cum in it ?
my first guess was di.. then saw cucumber so now answer is cucumber
You n ua dirty mind
well well
see who is aking about dirty mind :Cwl:
the question maker itself
you the most dirty and naughty among all of us :bandid:

dont use goggle you naughty girl you know google is naughty:hitthewall:

i was writing something else now i see this so this is my asnwer. thank you saving me from the tortutre of saying bad words :Like:

list the names in both cases :Cwl:

my first guess was di.. then saw cucumber so now answer is cucumber

well well
see who is aking about dirty mind :Cwl:
the question maker itself
you the most dirty and naughty among all of us :bandid:
You know how cozy my heart is

Sure if you've a dirty mind and an innocent heart.. shoot ua answer
Dirty mind and innocent heart ummm very interesting but can you clarify my doubt about your question, you mean the word CUM in it or which has it :wait: I know two here if you clarify my doubt I can answer it

Dirty mind and innocent heart ummm very interesting but can you clarify my doubt about your question, you mean the word CUM in it or which has it :wait: I know two here if you clarify my doubt I can answer it
I'm not gonna clarify the ques I'd ruin the surprise of your answers.. go on post the answers and we'll see

Lol that's really sucks now, unless you clarify my doubt I can't post my answer. Common use your dirty mind and innocent heart to help me out ;)
I'll get lusty thoughts using my dirty mind so ;) why don't we both settle for a cucumber