• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✨What foods are popular in summer.....?? ( ✨famous in your.. Places)

Yum yum biryani:hearteyes:
I'm coming coming sissy ✨
images (3).jpeg
images (9).jpeg

Hello and good evening,
I belong to the North part of India which faces extreme heat. The foods which are poplar here in terms of vegetables would be bitter gourd, long gourd, lettuce and some others which basically keep the stomach cool. In terms of fruits it would be watermelon, musk melon , mangoes and anything which is hydrating. In terms of drinks it would be aam panna , lassi , chaach or buttermilk , nimbu paani aka fresh lime water , coconut water and a sherbet which could be rose, khus or rooh afzah.

Hello and good evening,
I belong to the North part of India which faces extreme heat. The foods which are poplar here in terms of vegetables would be bitter gourd, long gourd, lettuce and some others which basically keep the stomach cool. In terms of fruits it would be watermelon, musk melon , mangoes and anything which is hydrating. In terms of drinks it would be aam panna , lassi , chaach or buttermilk , nimbu paani aka fresh lime water , coconut water and a sherbet which could be rose, khus or rooh afzah.
Too good ✨ :inlove:
Healthy too ✨Nice @Rasputin_M