• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative ✨Forum & Chat Room FAQ✨ (2022)

Hello my lovelies! your General Universal Moderator here (♦️HARLEY QUINN♥️).

Many of you joining ZoZo forum lately which I greatly appreciate. Here is some quick links to go through before you begin your happy journey.

Rule 1: Please stick to the thread title and
re-check before posting.

Rule 2: Please stick to the designated language of the thread. If unsure, please post in English. Under any circumstances any communal thread language should always be English.

Basic Do’s and Don’ts for both Forum & ChatRoom:

Things to consider before posting on forum:

Things to consider at chat rooms:

Badge holding & forum trophies criteria:

Last but not the least:

I wish you all the very best to your exciting incognito me-time endeavours with your new friends here. If you have any queries regarding ZoZo, contact me in the chat room or here via inbox.

Love,
HQ♦️♥️
logo.png

Last edited:
HarlayQuiin... good morning .. wishing to see u in our Bengali room ... once .... thankas ..mam ...

Many of you joining ZoZo forum lately which I greatly appreciate. Here is some quick links to go through before you begin your happy journey.

re-check before posting.

Rule 2: Please stick to the designated language of the thread. If unsure, please post in English. Under any circumstances any communal thread language should always be English.

Last but not the least:

I wish you all the very best to your exciting incognito me-time endeavours with your new friends here. If you have any queries regarding ZoZo, contact me in the chat room or here via inbox.

Love,
HQ♦️♥️
logo.png
Nice maam

re-check before posting.

Last but not the least:

Love,
HQ♦️♥️
logo.png
Okay

re-check before posting.

Last but not the least:

Love,
HQ♦️♥️
logo.png
This will so many of user definately <3

re-check before posting.

Last but not the least:

Love,
HQ♦️♥️
logo.png
Nice... thank you so much....