• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✨ ❤ ❤︎ Better Together ❤︎ ❤ ✨

Love Knows no Distance !!
A short article cum Love Letter❤️
In the vast landscape of the internet, where distances are measured in clicks and keystrokes, love found a way to flourish. Shruthi, a cute young woman, and Fit, a boy who had no feelings, connected through the digital threads of an online chatting site.
Long Distance Relationship _ Boyfriend _ Girlfriend _ LDR _ Long Distance.jpeg

Shruthi's vibrant personality(Tessa DP) shone through her words, drawing Fit in with her infectious energy. Despite his initial reservations, Fit found himself drawn to Shruthi's genuine innocence.

Fit's first message to Shruthi was about her username(Shruthi_Pvt) :- Pvt la dhan irpeengalo ? Main vara maateengalo :0

download.jpegChellamma-Priyanka-Mohan-Cute-Pic ❤.jpeg

And then after some daily convos of roasting and flirting.... In each other's words, they found solace, companionship, and the promise of something greater than themselves.

To be continued...

@Tessa_shruthi❤️✨(My dear comrade ) Lets try to make this short article a long one in coming days.. and let this story have a happy ending !

Yours Lovingly,
Fittu Paiyan :)

Attachments

• Chellamma-Priyanka-Mohan-Cute-Pic ❤.jpeg
    Chellamma-Priyanka-Mohan-Cute-Pic ❤.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 2
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1
❤️Awwwww Patttowwwww❤️
❤️Nalla Story lam soldriya da❤️
❤️Yethana stories kettalum ❤️
❤️Namba stories ah nambaley padikura feel ah❤️
❤️ thani feel than laaa❤️
❤️Chaaaa enaku thonama poiduchey intha idea❤️
But short ah soli curiosity ah thatti yelupitiyeee
Eagerly waiting for ur next page of the article
Series mathri wait pananum pola
:giggle::heart1::inlove:

The undelivered gift !

Upgrade Your Holiday Presents with These Pretty, Elevated Gift-Wrapping Ideas.jpeg
As the story continues with endless convos and emojis, there came a period when they have to be separated. Yes, their only source of chatting is zozo back then.. When Fit was on the trip to Manali, he was not able to find time for Shruthi.

As the days rolled by, and Fit embarked on his journey to the majestic heights of Manali, Shruthi found herself engulfed in a quiet storm of emotions. With each passing moment, her heart whispered his name, yearning for his presence, longing for his touch.

In the stillness of the night, as the moon cast its gentle glow upon her, Shruthi traced the contours of Fit's words on the screen, each letter a testament to the love they shared.
download.jpeg
Fit, with his heart brimming with love and excitement, embarked on a journey to the picturesque landscapes of Manali, a place where dreams seemed to dance amidst the snow-capped peaks and whispering pines. Amidst the anticipation of adventure, there nestled a secret—a special gift, carefully chosen for his beloved Shruthi.

In the bustling markets of Manali, Fit's eyes sparkled with delight as he searched for the perfect token of his affection. Amidst the vibrant tapestry of colors and sounds, his heart led him to a quaint little shop, hidden away in a corner, its treasures waiting to be discovered.

There, amidst a sea of trinkets and baubles, Fit found it—a delicate black earrings, adorned with intricate patterns that seemed to shimmer in the soft glow of the shop's lanterns.

With a heavy heart and a backpack filled with memories, Fit bid farewell to the tranquil beauty of Manali and was back on the routing conversation with Shruthi and convinced her for his absence during the time by conveying that he got a special gift for her.

But How would be the gift be delivered?

Porithirunthu Paarpom !!

Reply letter for ur article !!
On that day , I was very low pattu , I can't stop thinking about you , I feel like a part of me is missing when you aren't around , Your absence leaves a hole in my heart on that day !!!
And I missed you so much to the moon and back !!!

Note this too… You idiot !!!

Please always stay with me and never leave me alone!
Becoz I am afraid to be alone !!! Please take me and take away my feeling and stay with me always!!!
Becoz , you are the last thing I have …Mysm!!!

Ungal Adutha article kaga
Kaathu kondirukum ungal Ammu

Shruthi ma❤️✨

On that day , I was very low pattu , I can't stop thinking about you , I feel like a part of me is missing when you aren't around , Your absence leaves a hole in my heart on that day !!!
And I missed you so much to the moon and back !!!

Note this too… You idiot !!!

Please always stay with me and never leave me alone!
Becoz I am afraid to be alone !!! Please take me and take away my feeling and stay with me always!!!
Becoz , you are the last thing I have …Mysm!!!

Ungal Adutha article kaga
Kaathu kondirukum ungal Ammu

Shruthi ma❤️✨

Ashoo Shruthi Maaaaa ❤️.

Sure , I will be always with you, as yours.❤️

Yours Fit ❤️
✨

Story of Possessiveness and Liberation❤️
As the story progresses..
Amidst the virtual love story, a shadow lurked – the creeping tendrils of possessiveness.

Fit had never felt a connection like this before, and he couldn't bear the thought of sharing Tessa's attention with anyone else. He longed to be the only one in her world, the sole recipient of her smiles and affection.

Tessa, on the other hand, cherished the bond they shared but felt stifled by Fit's possessiveness. She wanted to explore the world freely, to meet new people and experience new adventures without feeling guilty or constrained by someone else's expectations.

Their chats became strained as Fit's possessiveness grew, his messages tinged with jealousy and suspicion. Tessa tried to reassure him, but his insecurities only seemed to push her further away.

download (3).jpeg
One day, amidst a particularly tense exchange, Tessa mustered the courage to speak her truth. "Fit," she typed slowly, her fingers hesitating over the keys, "I care about you deeply, but I need space to be myself. Love shouldn't feel suffocating; it should lift us up and set us free."

Fit read her words with a heavy heart, realizing the error of his ways. He had let his fear of losing Tessa cloud his judgment, forgetting that love is about trust and respect, even in the digital realm.

With a deep breath, Fit typed his response, his fingers trembling slightly. "Tessa, I'm sorry for trying to possess you. I realize now that love is about giving each other room to grow and thrive. I want to be there for you in the way you need, even if it means giving you the space you deserve."

Tessa's heart swelled with gratitude as she read Fit's message. Maybe, just maybe, there was hope for their love after all.

And so, Fit and Tessa worked together to build a love based on trust and understanding. They learned to appreciate each other's individuality and to celebrate the unique bond they shared, even if it existed solely in the digital realm.

So what Fit Learnt is
"Love is like a butterfly. The more you try to possess it, the more it eludes you. But if you set it free, it will return to you, bringing joy and happiness beyond measure."

A billionaire, lawyer, reverse harem romance, doctor, book, novel, friends to lovers, boyfriend.jpeg

Thanks Tess ❤️ , for making me understand this. Forever Grateful to have you in my life.

Of course on that day i was affected physically, mentally and emotionally. But I respect your emotions and I also took mistake to left you to feel uncomfortable and insecure and fear of losses me to others …

Then I also realised that showing possessiveness in relationships is dangerous or toxic however that is no longer the case usually
. However, showing possessiveness sometimes can be a sign of affection and attachment closer to their partner.
So if you felt any uncomfortable pls come and ask about that immediately don’t hide ur emotions and doubts into your mind .. Becoz it will kills our bond too!!!

Keep this on ur mind !!!
❤️Iam urs only and you are mine forever !!❤️
❤️I Can’t give up on you !!❤️
I will cherish you in my heart forever and always. I will keep caring, adoring and loving you forever, during the easy times and the challenges we will face. We are in this together, and you are my partner for life. I never knew that love could be this beautiful until you came into my life.

IMG_5307.jpeg

❤️Nothing could ever change the way I feel about you ❤️

~Tessa❤️✨

I’m urs and ur always only mines!!

I love you !!!

Last edited: