• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

⚡What is worse⚡ ...!!!!!

Nihaaa

✨❤ The Sunshine of zozo❤✨
VIP
Posting Freak
⚡I don't know what is worse⚡

Being Alone...

Or

Being alone and in love with someone
you are not in a relationship with..

Or

being in a relationship with someone
you love and feeling alone...

I dont know whats worse but I can tell you whats best. Take life positively, no matter what circumstances are ,just enjoy the life to its fullest.
Being alone is best when you love thyself.

722.jpg

Being alone is best when you love someone , Doesnt matter you are not in relationship with person. Love per se is the best feelings.

720.jpg

Whats better then being in relationship with someone whom you love. Proximity doesnt matter.

718.jpg

Elaborately put well Dom
I dont know whats worse but I can tell you whats best. Take life positively, no matter what circumstances are ,just enjoy the life to its fullest.

View attachment 216372

Being alone is best when you love someone , Doesnt matter you are not in relationship with person. Love per se is the best feelings.

View attachment 216370

Whats better then being in relationship with someone whom you love. Proximity doesnt matter.

View attachment 216371

View attachment 216372

View attachment 216370

View attachment 216371
Yeah exactly my frd.. :cool:

These line's are really awesome... :angel:

✨Love is not about how many days... Months...
Years...
Have been togetherness... ✨