• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

♦️Dalquer Salmaan ❣️

HARLEY QUINN♦️☮️

♦️ZOZO’s MAGIC❣️
VIP
Chat Moderator
Ten years ago I was born again. Birthed by art, nurtured by wizards, raised by the seas.

Fathered by the sun, the ocean gave me earth, rain and at times suitable shade. I proceeded to grow, alongside others around me. I discovered colours and scents unique to me. Now the winds disperse me near and far. I wish to bloom everywhere.

Boundless gratitude to everyone. But most of all to the oceans. I bend in your breeze.

#youguysgottacrackmycode #febthethird #tenyears #moviesarelove #thankyou #everyone #every #single #one #of #you #gratitude

EF80CD5B-800C-4792-87BE-F7E832E35846.jpeg

Ten years ago I was born again. Birthed by art, nurtured by wizards, raised by the seas.

Fathered by the sun, the ocean gave me earth, rain and at times suitable shade. I proceeded to grow, alongside others around me. I discovered colours and scents unique to me. Now the winds disperse me near and far. I wish to bloom everywhere.

Boundless gratitude to everyone. But most of all to the oceans. I bend in your breeze.

#youguysgottacrackmycode #febthethird #tenyears #moviesarelove #thankyou #everyone #every #single #one #of #you #gratitude

View attachment 48537
This guy is damn talented like his father. I liked “solo” the most and one other movie where Irfaan Khan in it.