• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

∆°∆ Lust In Love ∆°∆

Maayaa ❤️

♡♡ Kayalvizhi ~~ K ♡♡
VIP
Posting Freak
Heyaa ! Honeypies , Chin up !

Its friday vibes and when I am totally free, read thru some articles and ended up scribbling something
:giggle:

LOVE is made up of a strong affection and patience whiles LUST is made up of a strong affection and impatience. Affection is common to them, but patience is not common. Desire is never final somehow but it depends on with who you are.

He / She defines lust as a state of overwhelming sexual and physical attraction to another person. Love, on the other hand, is a much broader concept that includes deeper emotional connection.. Sometimes we would say that 'do not follow vain desires '
( cheers to the wiseman who said this )
for verily he who prospers is preserved from lust, greed and anger.

Lust's passion will be served, it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes. Lust and greed are more gullible than innocence. There's a difference between lust and passionate love understanding the difference between lust and love could be best for building healthy relationships and achieving emotional well-being. While lust seeks physical pleasure, love involves a deep emotional bond which could lead to long-lasting fulfillment.. !

Basically we are attracted towards that person, physically and mentally. Lust is not wrong as long as it is not hurting anyone including you either physically or mentally !

Maayaa , what shall I say scribbles :think:

Its friday vibes and when I am totally free, read thru some articles and ended up scribbling something

LOVE is made up of a strong affection and patience whiles LUST is made up of a strong affection and impatience. Affection is common to them, but patience is not common. Desire is never final somehow but it depends on with who you are.

He / She defines lust as a state of overwhelming sexual and physical attraction to another person. Love, on the other hand, is a much broader concept that includes deeper emotional connection.. Sometimes we would say that 'do not follow vain desires '

Lust's passion will be served, it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes. Lust and greed are more gullible than innocence. There's a difference between lust and passionate love understanding the difference between lust and love could be best for building healthy relationships and achieving emotional well-being. While lust seeks physical pleasure, love involves a deep emotional bond which could lead to long-lasting fulfillment.. !

Basically we are attracted towards that person, physically and mentally. Lust is not wrong as long as it is not hurting anyone including you either physically or mentally !

:clapping::highfive::hearteyes:
Beautifullly Penned Maaya ✨
:facepalm:

IMG_20240308_125403.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Maaya , that Tamil kavithaii
Is about Love and Lust .
Since this is relevant to this topic !!
I have shared .. it here
Nope nope it's not Jeni .. an imaginary person !!
Aathuku solale.. Penned by Maayaa nga :sad1: konjama irukura brain eh squeeze panni naa eluthune ..

Adiyeaaa Rasathi @Jeni_ gap la :hearteyes: like pothuthe pora nee

kadhoooo_ol-12042024-0001.jpeg it's right well said, love and lust are important to relationship.

It's what motivates us to want to br close to our partners, and it's helps us feel passionate and alive.❣️

கொஞ்சம் காதல் நிறைய காமம்.