• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

^°^ School days memories ^°^

No one will forget their school life because its a heaven to spend time and play games chit chat with friends. One tiffin box four members that fell is never get we back but the memories each and every sec run in our mind when we think school days.
So, i realise today we will think best memories of school time comment what is your best memory. My memory are too much they don't need one page they need whole books, but we can recall best candy or chocolate we eat in school time
Comment guys your favourite candy or chocolate.
This side,
Yashalwaysurs2.
Screenshot_20240319-133111.png

No one will forget their school life because its a heaven to spend time and play games chit chat with friends. One tiffin box four members that fell is never get we back but the memories each and every sec run in our mind when we think school days.
So, i realise today we will think best memories of school time comment what is your best memory. My memory are too much they don't need one page they need whole books, but we can recall best candy or chocolate we eat in school time
This side,
Yashalwaysurs2.
View attachment 217054
The most thrilling incident of my school life was..Jhalmuri was available for one rupee.Now that one rupee is worthless.And I used to fight with my mother for that 1 rupee.

The most thrilling incident of my school life was..Jhalmuri was available for one rupee.Now that one rupee is worthless.And I used to fight with my mother for that 1 rupee.
I didn't fight with anyone simply i check mumma perse like a thief i took 2 or 5 rupess then i buy my most fav candy.
Most interesting part is mumma know i take money but she never tell me don't take i think that is love and this repeat weekly once not everyday.
:rock:

I didn't fight with anyone simply i check mumma perse like a thief i took 2 or 5 rupess then i buy my most fav candy.
Most interesting part is mumma know i take money but she never tell me don't take i think that is love and this repeat weekly once not everyday.
:rock:
Yup No one can be above parents...

This side,
Yashalwaysurs2.
View attachment 217054
I do Remember them

This side,
Yashalwaysurs2.
View attachment 217054

I have eaten all of them except Choki Choki. I ran from a school in the middle and gatekeeper of our school came behind us. But we manage to ran away from him and because of this, our school did the attendance again and caught us. A few months back I was in school, I always wanted to get help to write a dissertation for me. But When I was in school a few months ago, I always wanted someone to help me write my dissertation. found this https://academized.com/professional-dissertation-writers site when I only had one month left, and it still helped me a lot. It happened because of their professional writers. I admire their work, and at this price point, they are offering it.
I have eaten all of them except Choki Choki. I ran from a school in the middle and gatekeeper of our school came behind us. But we manage to ran away from him and because of this, our school did the attendance again and caught us.

Edit: I forgot to say, that we all got suspended for 1 week.

Last edited: