• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat ZoZo - Forum

Pinkcandy
Pinkcandy
13 years :spoileralert:
Tomato Fellow
Tomato Fellow
@Pinkcandy
Yeah! just 13 years of bond! What happened now!
Stupidworld
Stupidworld
IDK may be long term use is a abuse of medication .. sorry are you taking it under proper medical supervision .?
Tomato Fellow
Tomato Fellow
@Stupidworld
Absolutely under my personal doc. At times it does happen with everyone @ AOM (Abuse of Medication). Part of life u see! Cheers mate! Nothing to be sad about :Devil:
Tomato Fellow
Tomato Fellow
@Pinkcandy
Life at time seems confusing. more or less.. it's to do with perceptions! For me it's CLeAR!
Pinkcandy
Pinkcandy
@Tomato Fellow , yeah I know, I am not judging U, its just that I havent had the chance to congratulate u for getting through life in your hardest times :angel: At the end of the day its ur life !
Tomato Fellow
Tomato Fellow
haha! Everyone gets thru. no matter what! We just credit ourselves too much you know :p
thank you so much for the positivity and the vibe u r bring into this convo.. but
Yeah! i spent most of those nights doing things i love d most..