• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat ZoZo - Forum

Soofiih
Soofiih
Good morning kadalee
kadal
kadal
Very Good Morning... ;)
Have a Great Day! @Soofiih
  • Like
Reactions: Soofiih
kadal
kadal
Very Good Morning. Have a Great Day! @cheetra
  • Like
Reactions: cheetra
kadal
kadal
Very Good Morning. Have a Great Day! @AKKI0
Hope24
Hope24
I will not carry anyone....am very weak soul
Jezz have shame yall
Poor tsk tsk
@k a d a l
@Soul Hacker
@DORAEMON
kadal
kadal
@DORAEMON The hope you tagged is hopeless. I need to live with my hope only...
DORAEMON
Hope24
Hope24
Hope is never hopeless people who thinks like that are hopeless cause they never had any hope
And that is the reason you should never stop hopping
kadal
kadal
I am really sorry if I offended you. Actually, what I meant was that I’m hopeless when it comes to that hope (@Hope24), not that you are hopeless. Anyway, I am completely hopeless now. :( @Hope24
  • Sad
Reactions: Hope24
DORAEMON
DORAEMON
Haha kadal ji wo majak ki
kadal
kadal
Everyone is making fun of me. Poor me. :( @DORAEMON
DORAEMON
DORAEMON
Wo thoda hasne khelne ka umar ni gaye uska :Cwl:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hope24
kadal
kadal
You also making fun of me now... If you want me to understand what you saying, then first you need to teach me Hindi. :) @DORAEMON
DORAEMON
DORAEMON
I said..she hasn't yet passed the age for laughter and play.hehe
No I will be a very bad teacher, Kadal
kadal
kadal
Ohh... Ok... What about you? You have passed the age for laughter and play? :) @DORAEMON
Soul Hacker
Soul Hacker
@Hope24 week soul ,can book a cab to carry effortlessly rofl
DORAEMON
DORAEMON
kadal
kadal
But I don't know you and you never gave me a chance to know you... :( @DORAEMON
DORAEMON
DORAEMON
What is your chat ID name?
kadal
kadal
Top