• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat ZoZo - Forum

kadal
kadal
Very Good Morning. Have a Great Day! @Dom55
  • Love
Reactions: Dom55
Dom55
Dom55
D
Deewana
  • Love
Reactions: Dom55
Dom55
Dom55
  • Love
Reactions: Deewana
cheetra
cheetra
I have a male bestie... am i single because of him. I don't think so.
:happy1:
Good evening @Dom55
  • Haha
Reactions: Dom55
Dom55
Dom55
Not at all . And if any gf/bf think partner having bestie is a problem then he/she doent deserve to be bf/gf. Nope, you aint single because of that . I wont mind to have you as my gf :tso:. Just to give you real proof , its not problem . Good evening brat @cheetra
  • Haha
Reactions: cheetra
Top