We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Not every opinion deserves a reaction. Sometimes the wisest response is simply to smile, let them keep their “white crow,” and continue living peacefully in your own vibe
Thank you, Maayaa. To be honest, your beautiful scribbles are the true inspiration behind everything I share here. Without you, none of my words would have ever made it to this page. @Maayaa ❤️
If my scribbles helped your words find their way onto this page, then I’m grateful too. Keep writing, keep feeling, and keep sharing… because sometimes, the words we almost keep to ourselves are the ones someone else needs to read.
And knowing I played even a tiny part in that means more than you know.
Not every opinion deserves a reaction. Sometimes the wisest response is simply to smile, let them keep their “white crow,” and continue living peacefully in your own vibe