• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat ZoZo - Forum

Thaara
Thaara
People and the state of intelligence are
Complex concepts
kadal
kadal
Yeah... And you also didn't understand ocean na... You made me a girl... And where were you? You were missing... @Thaara
Thaara
Thaara
Was lil busy Mr Sea
Thanks for asking :)
kadal
kadal
It's my pleasure... I missed you so much that with every single notification, I just wish it was you. @Thaara
  • Love
Reactions: Thaara
Thaara
Thaara
Should i blush Mr Sea..?
Nah too early for this :p;)
kadal
kadal
Ohh... If you feel it is too early, take your time. I am already so used to waiting for you that waiting forever wouldn't change a thing. :) @Thaara
  • Like
Reactions: Thaara
Thaara
Thaara
Hearing you say that makes me realize how incredibly lucky I am :)
kadal
kadal
No.. I should say that I am the most luckiest person in this world now. ❤️ @Thaara
Honey bunch
Top