Akshayakki
Favoured Frenzy
In a world where we constantly pretend to be okay, everyone needs one person with whom they don't have to pretend.
Someone you can call without a reason.
Someone you can talk to after a terrible day without worrying about being judged.
Someone who can understand your silence without asking, “What happened?” a hundred times.
Someone who knows your flaws, your fears, your stupid side, your serious side—and still chooses to stay.
You don't need to talk every day.
You don't need to meet often.
Sometimes, just knowing “I can call this person whenever I need them” is enough.
Because the rarest relationships are not the ones where you talk all day…
They are the ones where even after months of silence, the connection still feels exactly the same.
Life gives us many people.
But if you have even one person who makes you feel safe enough to be completely yourself…
you are genuinely lucky.
Now be honest: Who is that one person you can call at 2 AM without thinking twice?
Tag them. Mention their name. Or simply write “I have one” if you’re lucky enough to have someone like that.
Someone you can call without a reason.
Someone you can talk to after a terrible day without worrying about being judged.
Someone who can understand your silence without asking, “What happened?” a hundred times.
Someone who knows your flaws, your fears, your stupid side, your serious side—and still chooses to stay.
You don't need to talk every day.
You don't need to meet often.
Sometimes, just knowing “I can call this person whenever I need them” is enough.
Because the rarest relationships are not the ones where you talk all day…
They are the ones where even after months of silence, the connection still feels exactly the same.
Life gives us many people.
But if you have even one person who makes you feel safe enough to be completely yourself…
you are genuinely lucky.
Now be honest: Who is that one person you can call at 2 AM without thinking twice?
Tag them. Mention their name. Or simply write “I have one” if you’re lucky enough to have someone like that.

