I felt that with one.. She is used to call it as Flames.. I haven't believe what she said but few incidents made me believe that there are such connections.. She does meditation and spiritual as well.. so I agreed with her.. thanka for the post. Makes me remember her.
Some Connections Don't Need Distance to Exist
View attachment 436052
Have you ever wondered how two things can remain connected even when they are miles apart?
Quantum entanglement is one of those strange ideas in physics that makes you stop and think.
In simple terms, two particles can become entangled and remain correlated even when they are separated by a huge distance.
Of course, people aren't quantum particles, and relationships aren't quantum entanglement. But the idea made me think about something.
Have you ever felt connected to someone even when they were far away?
You may not see them. You may not hear their voice. Sometimes, you may not even know what's happening in their life.
Yet a song, a place, a familiar moment, or even a random thought can suddenly bring them back to your mind.
Nothing physically connects you at that moment.
And still, somehow, the connection feels real.
Maybe that's what makes some connections different. They aren't always measured by distance, conversations, or how often two people meet.
Sometimes, someone simply becomes a part of your thoughts, memories and emotions.
Distance can separate people. Silence can create space. Life can take people in different directions.
But some connections don't disappear simply because someone isn't beside you.
Maybe not every connection needs to be explained.
Some are simply felt.
I felt that with one.. She is used to call it as Flames.. I haven't believe what she said but few incidents made me believe that there are such connections.. She does meditation and spiritual as well.. so I agreed with her.. thanka for the post. Makes me remember her.
Rare but special connections!!Some connections exist beyond distance and silence - they live quietly in our memories, thoughts, and hearts.....![]()