We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
If you feel that way, I won’t keep your photo in my pooja room. But you are wise enough to know that you have already earned a much better place, in my heart.
I wasn’t talking about idolising you… just keeping you in my heart. And thankfully, the heart doesn’t need anyone’s permission or approval to decide who deserves a little space in it.
I wasn’t talking about idolising you… just keeping you in my heart. And thankfully, the heart doesn’t need anyone’s permission or approval to decide who deserves a little space in it.
I have always believed that nothing in life is permanent... and over time, I have learned to accept heartbreaks as part of the journey. So I don’t believe in blaming anyone. Sometimes people stay, sometimes they leave, and sometimes things simply don’t work out the way we hoped. That’s life... and I have made peace with it...