she wanted something else in life.
Perhaps you haven't learned until now.Yeah… the innocent me. I didn’t know that back then.
![]()
Perhaps you haven't learned until now.
Finally you have acceptedYeah… when you put it that way, I think I’m still a boy, not quite mature enough to be called a man.![]()

Finally you have accepted
Now you can begin to mature
So basically, she was both the source of the pleasure and the reason for the damage. Life really said, "Why choose one problem when you can have both?".
The tragic irony of her:
The harder she made me in the bed, the better I felt.
The harder she made my life, the more properly fucked I was.
.
View attachment 436145
View attachment 436146
So basically, she was both the source of the pleasure and the reason for the damage. Life really said, "Why choose one problem when you can have both?"