• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sometimes You Outgrow People… And That’s Okay.

Akshayakki

Favoured Frenzy
There comes a time in life when you realize that not everyone is meant to walk with you forever.

Some friendships slowly become distant.
Some conversations no longer feel the same.
Some relationships become exhausting instead of comforting.

And sometimes, you don’t even know exactly when things changed.

You simply realize that the person you once were no longer exists.

Your priorities change.
Your mindset changes.
Your definition of happiness changes.
And most importantly, you begin to value your peace more than your need to be understood.

People may call you distant.
They may say you have changed.

And maybe you have.

But not every change is bad.

Sometimes, growth looks like becoming quieter, choosing carefully, setting boundaries, and walking away from things that no longer bring peace to your life.

You don’t have to hate anyone you outgrow.

You can simply be grateful for the memories, respect the journey, and continue walking forward.

Because some people are meant to be a chapter in your story - not the entire book.

Be honest… have you ever walked away from someone you deeply cared about because staying was costing you your peace?

If you’re comfortable sharing, tell me what made you finally choose yourself. Your story might help someone else who is struggling to make the same decision.
 
Never walk away from someone; always walk towards your goal. If they care about you, they will walk along with you; otherwise, you know it wasn't right for you.

Have I walked away from someone? No.

Have I left someone behind? Yes.

I chose myself.
 
Never walk away from someone; always walk towards your goal. If they care about you, they will walk along with you; otherwise, you know it wasn't right for you.

Have I walked away from someone? No.

Have I left someone behind? Yes.

I chose myself.
Sometimes, choosing yourself doesn’t mean walking away from someone; it means knowing your worth and allowing the right people to walk beside you....
 
Top