Ohh... Anyway I can't force you to believe me. And that's completely fine.
But one thing... I have noticed a few dislikes from you. I will make sure all those dislikes will be likes soon.![]()
Once it's done, it's done. My likes and dislikes won't change

Ohh... Anyway I can't force you to believe me. And that's completely fine.
But one thing... I have noticed a few dislikes from you. I will make sure all those dislikes will be likes soon.![]()

Thanks to you too... For recognizing my acting skills and uplifting me to the Oscar level.![]()
![]()
Once it's done, it's done. My likes and dislikes won't change![]()
Ah ah, you are welcome. Don't forget to thank me in your Oscar acceptance speech![]()

That is in the past. Have you heard the saying that when certain people arrive, history changes? So you should expect nothing less than magic.![]()
Why should I limit this to just thanking you? I am happily going to dedicate it to you instead.
![]()

History may change, but I won’t. A diamond is always a diamond; you can’t turn it into silver.
Why would I ever turn you into silver? I would never downgrade a diamond. But with my kind of magic, I can turn you into something far more rare and precious than a diamond.![]()
Good idea![]()
You didn’t understand the core meaning. That’s exactly my point—whatever magic you try, a diamond will always remain a diamond. You can’t change what it truly is
You don't want to upgrade yourself? That's not a good idea to continue on your safe zone, we should be ready to take risks and explore life.![]()
I am good just the way I am. Of course, I believe in growing and exploring life, but growing doesn’t mean changing what you truly are.
A diamond can be polished, shaped and made to shine even more, but it will still remain a diamond
That’s quite an application form . But honestly, I hope you find someone who matches your energy and enjoys the monsoon adventures with you!.
Hey Girls,
Another summer is almost over, and the rainy season is just around the corner. For all these past summers and monsoons, I have been riding solo. But not this time! This year, I eagerly wish for a partner in crime— someone to get completely drenched in the rain with, and then fight for the bigger half of the blanket while shivering. I am really hoping this is the season my wish finally comes true.
So, here is the official announcement: I am inviting proposals from the single girls out there. And when I say "single," I mean strictly single.
The Disclaimer (Please Read Carefully):
By single, I mean you do not come with a VIP security team. That means NO online caretakers, NO virtual bodyguards, NO overprotective "online brothers," and NO chat-room "sisters" who act like your relationship managers.
I am looking for an independent girl who can make her own decisions and not emotionally managed by anyone. I want to peacefully fall in love without getting scolded, shouted at, or interrogated by the chat site's Secret Service. I respectfully request those protective online siblings to kindly stay calm.
We all know those "fake online brothers" who constantly advise you not to fall in love with anyone else are just guarding the territory for themselves! Let's just bypass that entire drama, shall we?
About Me: I am a well-educated, very open-minded guy packed with a ridiculous amount of love, humour and care to give. Fair warning, though: when it comes to the girl I love, I am very possessive. You will be mine, and I will make sure you know it.
About You: I just want you to be open, fiercely loving, and equally caring. Most importantly, you must be fully capable of making your own choices and ignoring the free advice from your online guardians.
So if there is any girl here who can take her own decisions without consulting the entire online family committee and are ready for some monsoon magic, drop me a message. Let's make this rainy season count!
Yours (hopefully soon),
@kadal
.
View attachment 415483
That’s quite an application form . But honestly, I hope you find someone who matches your energy and enjoys the monsoon adventures with you!
Ohh.. I think you are not fortunate enough to feel that magic. Better luck next time.![]()
Ah ah, I think I am perfectly fortunate without that kind of magic

Now you may feel like that. But I am sure you are regret it later.
![]()
