• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's ur weirdest food combos u like...

I love eating Rasam with potato mayo dip
It may seem weird but tastes sooooooooo good
Also rasam with idly dosas
And briyani with sambar my favourite combo
 
file_000000009d2481f483ed75b622f66520.png
=​
file_00000000a2548210bfed194dd1f1d987.png


One more thing whatever can be eaten( Apart from roti and biscuits there are many other things as well.) with tea at home those are the things I enjoy eating most with my tea.(Mix everything together and thicken it.)Well, there are plenty of options available, but I don't mix everything together I usually include only three or four pieces at most.hihi

At home, they still ask me, "Why do you eat like that? You're weird," and laugh.
 
Last edited:
View attachment 435828
=​
View attachment 435829


One more thing whatever can be eaten( Apart from roti and biscuits there are many other things as well.) with tea at home those are the things I enjoy eating most with my tea.(Mix everything together and thicken it.)Well, there are plenty of options available, but I don't mix everything together I usually include only three or four pieces at most.hihi

At home, they still ask me, "Why do you eat like that? You're weird," and laugh.
This is not a weird thing
 
Top