• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

One soul two hearts

Massimo

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User

Twin Flames: One soul, Two hearts

I drowned in you - so deep, so true,
You live in my heart in a tender hue.
The moments we shared still softly gleam,
Like warmth that lingers in a dream.

I’ve never admired someone so much,
You’re rare, unique - a magic touch.
I fell for your mind, so sharp, so wise,
For how you think, for how you rise.

Then came your care - so gentle, so kind,
Perhaps it’s a gift you give all mankind.
But still, to me, it felt so new,
A silent love I quietly knew.
​
 
Top