• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

This an old question but still is relevant, And the question is simple which one you prefer??????

What relationship you will like to have with the closest person in oposite Gender???????

  • Marriage

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Lover

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Friendship

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Living relationship

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing serious

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other suggestion

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
There are many type of relationship that may have named and may not haved named what type of a relationship you will like to have with your closest one in oposite gender
I’m not sure, but yes, if it’s someone close to me, I would have to build a friendship first. If things progress and I come to trust them, then I would think about taking it further.(If he doesn't feel the same way about me, there's nothing I can do.:p)
 
I’m not sure, but yes, if it’s someone close to me, I would have to build a friendship first. If things progress and I come to trust them, then I would think about taking it further.(If he doesn't feel the same way about me, there's nothing I can do.:p)
Its quite a charming answer
 
Top