Room Moderator doesn't have power to kick a user. Room moderators can just mute I think so.I am asking you this because our room moderator denied the kicks and also did not give me any substantial reasons when i tried talking to her...
Room Moderator doesn't have power to kick a user. Room moderators can just mute I think so.I am asking you this because our room moderator denied the kicks and also did not give me any substantial reasons when i tried talking to her...
yes correct ..Power without accountability creates fear. Transparency and fair explanations matter
Power without accountability creates fear. Transparency and fair explanations matter
no bro room moderator have that kick power...Room Moderator doesn't have power to kick a user. Room moderators can just mute I think so.
As I have already mentioned in the post it is not about an individual perspective though I acknowledge it is an adult site that chat users indulge in array of topics. The question is about when topics overlap and become sensitive when and where to draw the line.Wtf, this is sex chat site. Talk about love, lust, fantasy, life, heartbreak, dating.
Talk about Kamasutra.
Other things have different platforms.
Have fun.
As far away as you can. Simple. Why to bother with public figures so much. Thats it.As I have already mentioned in the post it is not about an individual perspective though I acknowledge it is an adult site that chat users indulge in array of topics. The question is about when topics overlap and become sensitive when and where to draw the line.