I don’t know, yaar.Who was I to you? Even now, I Still haven't been able to find the answer to that question.. Miss you..


LolI don’t know, yaar.
we havent meet before as far as I remember![]()
Who is that person ? Wondering now...Who was I to you? Even now, I Still haven't been able to find the answer to that question.. Miss you..
Probably the girl From his old storyWho is that person ? Wondering now...
I am curious cat of zozo wants to know all the goss...

Catch me.. If u canWho is that person ? Wondering now...
I am curious cat of zozo wants to know all the goss...
OhhhProbably the girl From his old story![]()
Catch me.. If u can
Ohhh
Always welcomeSeems like i will have to spend time in Malayalam chat room now...
Do tell incase you come across her.Probably the girl From his old story![]()
Who was I to you? Even now, I Still haven't been able to find the answer to that question.. Miss you..

I'm paradizeWho are You![]()