• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Only one option. What's yours?

Moving on is the only option, still it's easier said than done; giving space and waiting for a while, if even then nothing changes, it's better to accept it silently. Fighting for it is not in me; if someone chooses to leave, I am not going to fight for him.
 
Option B

My reply for them would be
“No pressure, no expectations no forced dramas so better take your time
Its just me right here holding space for you”
 
Moving on is the only option, still it's easier said than done; giving space and waiting for a while, if even then nothing changes, it's better to accept it silently. Fighting for it is not in me; if someone chooses to leave, I am not going to fight for him.
Well said. You can give someone a reason to stay, but you can’t make them choose you. Sometimes letting go is simply respecting their choice and yourself!
 
Option B

My reply for them would be
“No pressure, no expectations no forced dramas so better take your time
Its just me right here holding space for you”
That’s probably the kindest way to give someone space letting them know the door is open without making them feel obligated to walk through it!
 
First and foremost I'll try the first option....
Then when I figure out A doesn't work I'll try B
And if they comeback I'll be Happy and if not it's option C
You’ve already planned all three stages! Fight, give space, then accept it if nothing changes. At least you’ll know you tried:Cwl:
 
Top