Its heavenly hell .For someone who always wants to grab the wheel it's always heaven...
But sometimes we all need to have zero responsibilities.... viewing this situation that way hits different....
For passengers, it’s heaven. For the driver, it’s a survival mission. Drive safe broYes ! It was good cold weather . You see the beauty but I see the beast . While I behind the wheels . Its every drivers nightmare while my friends njoying on back side . I need to drive safe
The carefree fun in the backseat versus the heavy weight of the steering wheel—only a driver truly knows the worlds between them.Yes ! It was good cold weather . You see the beauty but I see the beast . While I behind the wheels . Its every drivers nightmare while my friends njoying on back side . I need to drive safe
Beauty or beast!Yes ! It was good cold weather . You see the beauty but I see the beast . While I behind the wheels . Its every drivers nightmare while my friends njoying on back side . I need to drive safe
Thats rightThe carefree fun in the backseat versus the heavy weight of the steering wheel—only a driver truly knows the worlds between them.
Seringa thangoBeauty or beast!
Don't let yourself get distracted.
Vaalka mukkiyam bigilu!