• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What are your thoughts on this?

I would say Vehicle

Jab mere pass bike nahi thi to mai kai KM chal de deta tha ... Ab tapri jane ke liye bhi bike nikal leta hoon o_O
 
"Remote control and smartphone—the greatest inventions ever made to turn humans into pros at being lazy! "
Yep
Smartphone
:Like:
I would say Vehicle

Jab mere pass bike nahi thi to mai kai KM chal de deta tha ... Ab tapri jane ke liye bhi bike nikal leta hoon o_O
Mere bhai bhi yr chalke jata tha jb aas pass kahin Jana ho ab 10 mtr bhi chalke kahi nhi jata jabse gadi mila h
Chatgpt or ai in general
Like for eg.
I use my brain very less for college projects or any questions...directly copy paste to chatgpt for answers
Haha smart girl
AI is the only worthy answer abhi
Hm
I am still thinking which invention made us lazier than ever :map: … uff, maybe that invention made me so lazy that I am still thinking what it is! :tired:​
Yr haha
 
Top