My tongue swiped against her bottom lip, and she parted her mouth, allowing me access. My tongue teased against hers, softly at first, then growing bolder, hungrier. Soon, we were both panting. I rested my forehead against hers.
sorry, that was supposed to just be a light ‘have a good day' kiss. I didn't mean for it to get so heavy.” my fingers brushed her waistband. “Every time I touch you,
I broke off and exhaled. “I don't know what the fuck this is, love , but shit , you do something to me “

She licked her lips and smiled. “Believe me marcu , the feeling is mutual.”
Marcello
sorry, that was supposed to just be a light ‘have a good day' kiss. I didn't mean for it to get so heavy.” my fingers brushed her waistband. “Every time I touch you,
I broke off and exhaled. “I don't know what the fuck this is, love , but shit , you do something to me “

She licked her lips and smiled. “Believe me marcu , the feeling is mutual.”
Marcello
who's that
Haha