My chat gpt nd geminiDoes your phone have evidence against you?
Screenshots, search history,Chat History,gallery…
View attachment 434269
which one would expose you first?
View attachment 434270
Chatgpt vachutu aniyayam pannitu irukeenga neengaDoes your phone have evidence against you?
Screenshots, search history,Chat History,gallery…
View attachment 434269
which one would expose you first?
View attachment 434270
ss.. athu naala vantha vethana irukkae..atha epdi solluvaen
En chatgpt laam paatha enaku award'um reward'um thaan kedaikumChatgpt vachutu aniyayam pannitu irukeenga neengass.. athu naala vantha vethana irukkae..atha epdi solluvaen
![]()

Edhu paatalaum endha payanaum ilaaa...Does your phone have evidence against you?
Screenshots, search history,Chat History,gallery…
View attachment 434269
which one would expose you first?
View attachment 434270
Enga antha award reward ss podunga paapomEn chatgpt laam paatha enaku award'um reward'um thaan kedaikum![]()
Adhan adhellam release pannama vachirukeneEnga antha award reward ss podunga paapom![]()

Does your phone have evidence against you?
Screenshots, search history,Chat History,gallery…
View attachment 434269
which one would expose you first?
View attachment 434270
ZozoDoes your phone have evidence against you?
Screenshots, search history,Chat History,gallery…
View attachment 434269
which one would expose you first?
View attachment 434270
Does your phone have evidence against you?
Screenshots, search history,Chat History,gallery…
View attachment 434269
which one would expose you first?
View attachment 434270


Enna evidence irukunu kettadhu oru kuthamada..??Rajino, I wouldnot call it evidence. I’d call it memories-little pieces of who I was, what I felt, and the moments I never wanted to forget.
My photos would tell you about the moments I wanted to hold on to. My videos would bring back the moments I wished could stay a little longer. My songs would reveal feelings I couldn’t put into words. My screenshots would remind me of conversations, people, thoughts, and little things that once meant something. And yeah, of course… my search history would probably tell a whole different story.
If my phone could speak, it wouldn’t expose me. It would tell stories about the people who mattered, the moments that made my heart happy, the things I secretly wondered about, and even the feelings I never knew how to express.
It would know the anger I wanted to let out but didn’t know where to place, the words I wanted to say but kept to myself, the emotions I buried, the people I missed, the things I longed for, and all those quiet battles nobody ever saw.
Maybe some of those stories would be scary, some would be sad, and some would hold far more longing than happiness. But together, they would be an honest collection of a life-messy, emotional, imperfect, and completely human.
So no, I would not call it as evidence. Instead call it a little archive of my heart---in photos, videos, songs, screenshots, searches, and all the things I never managed to say aloud.
Yes My Phone as a whole my story ..Definitely a story worth reading… but not a case worth judging.![]()

Nanum athukutha comment panna ponen. But Athuku apram oru periya essay varum atha padikka koodiya thembu illanu vitten. Ipo neenga mattikitel ipo oru virivu katturai varum Athuku

Neenga ketta question-ku konjam manasula irundhadhellam vandhuduchu. Adhaan answer panna pona, answer-ku badhila oru chinna essay aayiduchu, Monday offshore leisure time oda thapu en thapu ilaa
No one can expose meDoes your phone have evidence against you?
Screenshots, search history,Chat History,gallery…
View attachment 434269
which one would expose you first?
View attachment 434270
Kutham nu naan sollala…Neenga ketta question-ku konjam manasula irundhadhellam vandhuduchu. Adhaan answer panna pona, answer-ku badhila oru chinna essay aayiduchu, Monday offshore leisure time oda thapu en thapu ilaa
Short-ah sollanum-na… evidence illa, memories dhaan. Konjam adhigama memories irukku… adhaan answer konjam perusa poiduchu
But seri… next time one-line answer dhan. Illana thirumba essay nu solluveenga,

Does your phone have evidence against you?
Screenshots, search history,Chat History,gallery…
View attachment 434269
which one would expose you first?
View attachment 434270

Ella elavum adhula dhaan Iruku..... Aanalu dhairiyama ellar kitayu phone kudupaney....Does your phone have evidence against you?
Screenshots, search history,Chat History,gallery…
View attachment 434269
which one would expose you first?
View attachment 434270