To feel the world, you must first feel yourself.I need to be able to feel myself to be able to feel anything at all.
To feel the world, you must first feel yourself.
Awesome Intelligence™
"So true.
We keep searching the world outside,
but all the answers start within.
When you feel yourself, the world starts making sense.
Maybe you just need a little time to reconnect with yourself.I need to be able to feel myself to be able to feel anything at all.
Stop numbing your senses. You are a being capable of feeling.I need to be able to feel myself to be able to feel anything at all.

When numbness takes over and you just want to feel real again... that hits so deep. Sending you strength.I need to be able to feel myself to be able to feel anything at all.
Stop numbing your senses. You are a being capable of feeling.
P.S. in the first read, it sounded creepy.
"Feel myself" has completely different meaning in sex chat language.
![]()
...nhiiiI need to be able to feel myself to be able to feel anything at all.