• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Don't Lose Yourself to Keep Me

kadal

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
.
You have always told me that loving me is like loving the ocean. It is a beautiful thought, but I want you to promise me something that never let this love drag you into the dark and suffocate you. If there ever comes a day when you feel lost in the wildness of my waves, please do not be afraid to turn back.
Just because you are deeply in love with the ocean, it does not mean you are meant to drown in it.
If my depths ever become too heavy and you find yourself struggling to breathe, the courage you show to leave me will perhaps be the greatest, most important decision of your life. When you swim away, I will never misunderstand it. I will know that your departure is not a sign that your love for me has faded, but simply that you needed to survive. You are leaving to find yourself again.
I know the journey back will not be easy. Every time you try to swim toward the shore, the heavy waves of my memories will crash into you, trying to pull you back into my depths. You will look ahead and see that a whole ocean still lies between you and the safety of the shore. But you must keep swimming. You must not look back.
Because no matter how much I want you, I could never stand to watch you dissolve into my love. I would much rather watch you standing safely on the shore, breathing freely and simply being yourself, than see you lose who you are just to be mine.
.
Sunset at Sea.jpeg
 
.
You have always told me that loving me is like loving the ocean. It is a beautiful thought, but I want you to promise me something that never let this love drag you into the dark and suffocate you. If there ever comes a day when you feel lost in the wildness of my waves, please do not be afraid to turn back.
Just because you are deeply in love with the ocean, it does not mean you are meant to drown in it.
If my depths ever become too heavy and you find yourself struggling to breathe, the courage you show to leave me will perhaps be the greatest, most important decision of your life. When you swim away, I will never misunderstand it. I will know that your departure is not a sign that your love for me has faded, but simply that you needed to survive. You are leaving to find yourself again.
I know the journey back will not be easy. Every time you try to swim toward the shore, the heavy waves of my memories will crash into you, trying to pull you back into my depths. You will look ahead and see that a whole ocean still lies between you and the safety of the shore. But you must keep swimming. You must not look back.
Because no matter how much I want you, I could never stand to watch you dissolve into my love. I would much rather watch you standing safely on the shore, breathing freely and simply being yourself, than see you lose who you are just to be mine.
.
View attachment 433896
Its so beautifully written..

The part where ,

I would much rather watch you standing safely on the shore, breathing freely and simply being yourself, than see you lose who you are just to be mine.
Impressed Ocean
 
A long time ago, I read a blog about a man who left his wife and children with a letter stating that he was leaving because he wanted them to be happy, warning her to stay away from him, never to try and find him, and even if he tried to return, to keep him away for her own safety. He had been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder, and he knew it would get worse with time.

I don't know why, but reading this gave rise to the same feeling in me.
 
A long time ago, I read a blog about a man who left his wife and children with a letter stating that he was leaving because he wanted them to be happy, warning her to stay away from him, never to try and find him, and even if he tried to return, to keep him away for her own safety. He had been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder, and he knew it would get worse with time.

I don't know why, but reading this gave rise to the same feeling in me.

If I read between the lines, it feels like you might be comparing my words to that man's disorder. I can see why the story came to your mind..., both are about letting someone go. But there is a big difference. He pushed his family away because he knew he was toxic and would destroy them. My words weren't a warning about my darkness; they were simply a promise about her freedom. I am not pushing her away; I am just making sure she never feels caged.
 
Last edited:
.
You have always told me that loving me is like loving the ocean. It is a beautiful thought, but I want you to promise me something that never let this love drag you into the dark and suffocate you. If there ever comes a day when you feel lost in the wildness of my waves, please do not be afraid to turn back.
Just because you are deeply in love with the ocean, it does not mean you are meant to drown in it.
If my depths ever become too heavy and you find yourself struggling to breathe, the courage you show to leave me will perhaps be the greatest, most important decision of your life. When you swim away, I will never misunderstand it. I will know that your departure is not a sign that your love for me has faded, but simply that you needed to survive. You are leaving to find yourself again.
I know the journey back will not be easy. Every time you try to swim toward the shore, the heavy waves of my memories will crash into you, trying to pull you back into my depths. You will look ahead and see that a whole ocean still lies between you and the safety of the shore. But you must keep swimming. You must not look back.
Because no matter how much I want you, I could never stand to watch you dissolve into my love. I would much rather watch you standing safely on the shore, breathing freely and simply being yourself, than see you lose who you are just to be mine.
.
View attachment 433896
Setting someone free rather than caging them within love is the highest, most selfless form of devotion.
 
Top