The classic cliffhanger But hey loving your life is the best secret there is Keep shining!Yk.....usually the secret behind smiles .....View attachment 433557
Nvm....I love my life
#dontkillmeserialkiller
Some smiles have a secret behind them. Mine probably does.
View attachment 433556
The mystery suits you but the smile definitely steals the show Keep everyone guessing.The best smiles are always the ones hiding a whole plot twist behind them!"
Some smiles carry a little story of their own. You may not always know the reason behind them but sometimes the simplest moments are enough to bring that smile.....
Some smiles have a secret behind them. Mine probably does.
View attachment 433556
And whatever the story is that smile makes the world look a whole lot brighter Keep shining.Some smiles carry a little story of their own. You may not always know the reason behind them but sometimes the simplest moments are enough to bring that smile.....![]()
Then keep it a secret.
Some smiles have a secret behind them. Mine probably does.
View attachment 433556
I was planning to but you seem a little too interested in making sure I do!Then keep it a secret.
I am a privacy pro person.I was planning to but you seem a little too interested in making sure I do!![]()
A privacy pro? Perfect That means if I ever tell you you're contractually bound to keep it strictly classified.I am a privacy pro person.
It means, i don't want to know.A privacy pro? Perfect That means if I ever tell you you're contractually bound to keep it strictly classified.![]()
Ouch rejected before the pitch even started! Fair enough case closed.It means, i don't want to know.