• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Turns out, I was wrong...

Solara

Epic Legend
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
I always thought I had disappeared.

Not just from her life. From everyone's.

It had been twelve, maybe fifteen years. Long enough for people to move on. To grow up, get busy, fall in love, get married, change cities, change jobs, change completely.

People move on, right?

Memories fade. Old friendships become stories you remember fondly once in a while, and then life takes over again.

At least, that's what I had believed.

After my first break up, I went off the radar.... There was no announcement, no explanation. I just quietly, suddenly withdrew.

I needed to find my footing again.

And eventually, I did.

Years passed. I came back on social media a few years ago. I assumed that whatever belonged to that old chapter had stayed there.

Until .... she found me.

Her message was so full of happiness that I would've smiled reading it.... But I didn't... Coz I felt.. was it surprise? Shock? I don't know..

She was so glad she had finally found me.

She had missed me.

She had looked for me.

And honestly, I didn't quite know what to do with that.

Why would someone miss me that much?

I mean it. I had genuinely assumed that everyone had forgotten me in the same way I had assumed I had forgotten them.

But she hadn't.

She wanted to know everything.

What had I been doing all these years? Where had life taken me? How was I now?

And I found myself hesitating over the answers.

Not because I didn't trust her.

I did.

But there are some doors you close so carefully that even when someone you trust knocks on them, you instinctively look behind you first.

Because what if the past came along with her?

What if someone from those years found me again?

A friend request. A message. A name I hadn't seen in years suddenly appearing on my screen.

I didn't want to doubt her.

I just wasn't sure I wanted to reopen anything I had once worked so hard to leave behind.

And yet, there she was.

Not asking me to go back.

Just genuinely curious about where I had been.

It felt strange.

A little overwhelming, even.

To realise that while I had been busy becoming someone else, somewhere in the background, someone had still been wondering where I went.

I had thought I disappeared.

Apparently, I had only disappeared from view.

Because there are people who leave your life and are eventually forgotten.

And then there are people whose absence leaves a small, unfinished space.

You don't think about it every day.

You don't stop living.

You move on.

But every once in a while, you wonder.

Whatever happened to her?

And maybe that's what surprised me most.

Not that she remembered me.

But that she remembered me enough to look.

For years.

I had always thought memories fade because life gets bigger.

Maybe they don't always fade.

Maybe they just become quiet.

And sometimes, years later, someone says your name again... and you realise you were never quite as forgotten as you thought you were.
 
Well we never forget the people once who were our entire world just accept the truth and travel along with those memories
 
Do you think it’s that easy to travel with all those memories? :wondering:​
Ofc I was traveling with it for past 4 years and still the memories just don't depresse me anymore it's become one of my past which I think of those happy moments hahaha iam kinda pysco
 
I always thought I had disappeared.

Not just from her life. From everyone's.

It had been twelve, maybe fifteen years. Long enough for people to move on. To grow up, get busy, fall in love, get married, change cities, change jobs, change completely.

People move on, right?

Memories fade. Old friendships become stories you remember fondly once in a while, and then life takes over again.

At least, that's what I had believed.

After my first break up, I went off the radar.... There was no announcement, no explanation. I just quietly, suddenly withdrew.

I needed to find my footing again.

And eventually, I did.

Years passed. I came back on social media a few years ago. I assumed that whatever belonged to that old chapter had stayed there.

Until .... she found me.

Her message was so full of happiness that I would've smiled reading it.... But I didn't... Coz I felt.. was it surprise? Shock? I don't know..

She was so glad she had finally found me.

She had missed me.

She had looked for me.

And honestly, I didn't quite know what to do with that.

Why would someone miss me that much?

I mean it. I had genuinely assumed that everyone had forgotten me in the same way I had assumed I had forgotten them.

But she hadn't.

She wanted to know everything.

What had I been doing all these years? Where had life taken me? How was I now?

And I found myself hesitating over the answers.

Not because I didn't trust her.

I did.

But there are some doors you close so carefully that even when someone you trust knocks on them, you instinctively look behind you first.

Because what if the past came along with her?

What if someone from those years found me again?

A friend request. A message. A name I hadn't seen in years suddenly appearing on my screen.

I didn't want to doubt her.

I just wasn't sure I wanted to reopen anything I had once worked so hard to leave behind.

And yet, there she was.

Not asking me to go back.

Just genuinely curious about where I had been.

It felt strange.

A little overwhelming, even.

To realise that while I had been busy becoming someone else, somewhere in the background, someone had still been wondering where I went.

I had thought I disappeared.

Apparently, I had only disappeared from view.

Because there are people who leave your life and are eventually forgotten.

And then there are people whose absence leaves a small, unfinished space.

You don't think about it every day.

You don't stop living.

You move on.

But every once in a while, you wonder.

Whatever happened to her?

And maybe that's what surprised me most.

Not that she remembered me.

But that she remembered me enough to look.

For years.

I had always thought memories fade because life gets bigger.

Maybe they don't always fade.

Maybe they just become quiet.

And sometimes, years later, someone says your name again... and you realise you were never quite as forgotten as you thought you were.
It really happens, thats y life is more dramatic than Shakespearean Dramas
 
I always thought I had disappeared.

Not just from her life. From everyone's.

It had been twelve, maybe fifteen years. Long enough for people to move on. To grow up, get busy, fall in love, get married, change cities, change jobs, change completely.

People move on, right?

Memories fade. Old friendships become stories you remember fondly once in a while, and then life takes over again.

At least, that's what I had believed.

After my first break up, I went off the radar.... There was no announcement, no explanation. I just quietly, suddenly withdrew.

I needed to find my footing again.

And eventually, I did.

Years passed. I came back on social media a few years ago. I assumed that whatever belonged to that old chapter had stayed there.

Until .... she found me.

Her message was so full of happiness that I would've smiled reading it.... But I didn't... Coz I felt.. was it surprise? Shock? I don't know..

She was so glad she had finally found me.

She had missed me.

She had looked for me.

And honestly, I didn't quite know what to do with that.

Why would someone miss me that much?

I mean it. I had genuinely assumed that everyone had forgotten me in the same way I had assumed I had forgotten them.

But she hadn't.

She wanted to know everything.

What had I been doing all these years? Where had life taken me? How was I now?

And I found myself hesitating over the answers.

Not because I didn't trust her.

I did.

But there are some doors you close so carefully that even when someone you trust knocks on them, you instinctively look behind you first.

Because what if the past came along with her?

What if someone from those years found me again?

A friend request. A message. A name I hadn't seen in years suddenly appearing on my screen.

I didn't want to doubt her.

I just wasn't sure I wanted to reopen anything I had once worked so hard to leave behind.

And yet, there she was.

Not asking me to go back.

Just genuinely curious about where I had been.

It felt strange.

A little overwhelming, even.

To realise that while I had been busy becoming someone else, somewhere in the background, someone had still been wondering where I went.

I had thought I disappeared.

Apparently, I had only disappeared from view.

Because there are people who leave your life and are eventually forgotten.

And then there are people whose absence leaves a small, unfinished space.

You don't think about it every day.

You don't stop living.

You move on.

But every once in a while, you wonder.

Whatever happened to her?

And maybe that's what surprised me most.

Not that she remembered me.

But that she remembered me enough to look.

For years.

I had always thought memories fade because life gets bigger.

Maybe they don't always fade.

Maybe they just become quiet.

And sometimes, years later, someone says your name again... and you realise you were never quite as forgotten as you thought you were.
This is pure poetry in prose. The lines 'memories don't always fade, they just become quiet'—absolute goosebumps.
 
I always thought I had disappeared.

Not just from her life. From everyone's.

It had been twelve, maybe fifteen years. Long enough for people to move on. To grow up, get busy, fall in love, get married, change cities, change jobs, change completely.

People move on, right?

Memories fade. Old friendships become stories you remember fondly once in a while, and then life takes over again.

At least, that's what I had believed.

After my first break up, I went off the radar.... There was no announcement, no explanation. I just quietly, suddenly withdrew.

I needed to find my footing again.

And eventually, I did.

Years passed. I came back on social media a few years ago. I assumed that whatever belonged to that old chapter had stayed there.

Until .... she found me.

Her message was so full of happiness that I would've smiled reading it.... But I didn't... Coz I felt.. was it surprise? Shock? I don't know..

She was so glad she had finally found me.

She had missed me.

She had looked for me.

And honestly, I didn't quite know what to do with that.

Why would someone miss me that much?

I mean it. I had genuinely assumed that everyone had forgotten me in the same way I had assumed I had forgotten them.

But she hadn't.

She wanted to know everything.

What had I been doing all these years? Where had life taken me? How was I now?

And I found myself hesitating over the answers.

Not because I didn't trust her.

I did.

But there are some doors you close so carefully that even when someone you trust knocks on them, you instinctively look behind you first.

Because what if the past came along with her?

What if someone from those years found me again?

A friend request. A message. A name I hadn't seen in years suddenly appearing on my screen.

I didn't want to doubt her.

I just wasn't sure I wanted to reopen anything I had once worked so hard to leave behind.

And yet, there she was.

Not asking me to go back.

Just genuinely curious about where I had been.

It felt strange.

A little overwhelming, even.

To realise that while I had been busy becoming someone else, somewhere in the background, someone had still been wondering where I went.

I had thought I disappeared.

Apparently, I had only disappeared from view.

Because there are people who leave your life and are eventually forgotten.

And then there are people whose absence leaves a small, unfinished space.

You don't think about it every day.

You don't stop living.

You move on.

But every once in a while, you wonder.

Whatever happened to her?

And maybe that's what surprised me most.

Not that she remembered me.

But that she remembered me enough to look.

For years.

I had always thought memories fade because life gets bigger.

Maybe they don't always fade.

Maybe they just become quiet.

And sometimes, years later, someone says your name again... and you realise you were never quite as forgotten as you thought you were.
Wholesome threads
 
I always thought I had disappeared.

Not just from her life. From everyone's.

It had been twelve, maybe fifteen years. Long enough for people to move on. To grow up, get busy, fall in love, get married, change cities, change jobs, change completely.

People move on, right?

Memories fade. Old friendships become stories you remember fondly once in a while, and then life takes over again.

At least, that's what I had believed.

After my first break up, I went off the radar.... There was no announcement, no explanation. I just quietly, suddenly withdrew.

I needed to find my footing again.

And eventually, I did.

Years passed. I came back on social media a few years ago. I assumed that whatever belonged to that old chapter had stayed there.

Until .... she found me.

Her message was so full of happiness that I would've smiled reading it.... But I didn't... Coz I felt.. was it surprise? Shock? I don't know..

She was so glad she had finally found me.

She had missed me.

She had looked for me.

And honestly, I didn't quite know what to do with that.

Why would someone miss me that much?

I mean it. I had genuinely assumed that everyone had forgotten me in the same way I had assumed I had forgotten them.

But she hadn't.

She wanted to know everything.

What had I been doing all these years? Where had life taken me? How was I now?

And I found myself hesitating over the answers.

Not because I didn't trust her.

I did.

But there are some doors you close so carefully that even when someone you trust knocks on them, you instinctively look behind you first.

Because what if the past came along with her?

What if someone from those years found me again?

A friend request. A message. A name I hadn't seen in years suddenly appearing on my screen.

I didn't want to doubt her.

I just wasn't sure I wanted to reopen anything I had once worked so hard to leave behind.

And yet, there she was.

Not asking me to go back.

Just genuinely curious about where I had been.

It felt strange.

A little overwhelming, even.

To realise that while I had been busy becoming someone else, somewhere in the background, someone had still been wondering where I went.

I had thought I disappeared.

Apparently, I had only disappeared from view.

Because there are people who leave your life and are eventually forgotten.

And then there are people whose absence leaves a small, unfinished space.

You don't think about it every day.

You don't stop living.

You move on.

But every once in a while, you wonder.

Whatever happened to her?

And maybe that's what surprised me most.

Not that she remembered me.

But that she remembered me enough to look.

For years.

I had always thought memories fade because life gets bigger.

Maybe they don't always fade.

Maybe they just become quiet.

And sometimes, years later, someone says your name again... and you realise you were never quite as forgotten as you thought you were.
I agree its strange , one familiar name ,brings back whole chapter of earlier life. Because of the disaster in your life in early days , you tried hard to move on that time and leave everything behind and thats the reason you could forgot that one too ,who was someone whom you had trust. But she still remembers you n thats why always looked for you that you realised after her message now. Yes, there is danger of everything forgotten could come back in your mind and hurt you.
But what I am interested more is ,in your come back . The way you narrate , so fantastic ,enough to make even new one who reading first time ,become fan of your writings. Reader can feel like you sharing directly with him/her.
Awesome. Dont stop. Feel free to share everything of 10-15 years , One article for each day of your past. Ik not that hard for girl like you the way you are talented. Enjoyed very much reading it , even if your article includes your mention of break up in past. Sorry for being selfish but fault is all yours , for having such wonderful writing skill. Thank you very very very much. :hearteyes: Last but not least ,you are also wrong, if you think ,because you stopped writing for few days , we ll forget you. :nerdy:
 
Last edited:
I always thought I had disappeared.

Not just from her life. From everyone's.

It had been twelve, maybe fifteen years. Long enough for people to move on. To grow up, get busy, fall in love, get married, change cities, change jobs, change completely.

People move on, right?

Memories fade. Old friendships become stories you remember fondly once in a while, and then life takes over again.

At least, that's what I had believed.

After my first break up, I went off the radar.... There was no announcement, no explanation. I just quietly, suddenly withdrew.

I needed to find my footing again.

And eventually, I did.

Years passed. I came back on social media a few years ago. I assumed that whatever belonged to that old chapter had stayed there.

Until .... she found me.

Her message was so full of happiness that I would've smiled reading it.... But I didn't... Coz I felt.. was it surprise? Shock? I don't know..

She was so glad she had finally found me.

She had missed me.

She had looked for me.

And honestly, I didn't quite know what to do with that.

Why would someone miss me that much?

I mean it. I had genuinely assumed that everyone had forgotten me in the same way I had assumed I had forgotten them.

But she hadn't.

She wanted to know everything.

What had I been doing all these years? Where had life taken me? How was I now?

And I found myself hesitating over the answers.

Not because I didn't trust her.

I did.

But there are some doors you close so carefully that even when someone you trust knocks on them, you instinctively look behind you first.

Because what if the past came along with her?

What if someone from those years found me again?

A friend request. A message. A name I hadn't seen in years suddenly appearing on my screen.

I didn't want to doubt her.

I just wasn't sure I wanted to reopen anything I had once worked so hard to leave behind.

And yet, there she was.

Not asking me to go back.

Just genuinely curious about where I had been.

It felt strange.

A little overwhelming, even.

To realise that while I had been busy becoming someone else, somewhere in the background, someone had still been wondering where I went.

I had thought I disappeared.

Apparently, I had only disappeared from view.

Because there are people who leave your life and are eventually forgotten.

And then there are people whose absence leaves a small, unfinished space.

You don't think about it every day.

You don't stop living.

You move on.

But every once in a while, you wonder.

Whatever happened to her?

And maybe that's what surprised me most.

Not that she remembered me.

But that she remembered me enough to look.

For years.

I had always thought memories fade because life gets bigger.

Maybe they don't always fade.

Maybe they just become quiet.

And sometimes, years later, someone says your name again... and you realise you were never quite as forgotten as you thought you were.
Maybe memories don’t fade, they just fall silent'—this one line speaks volumes and holds the soul of the whole write-up.
 
Top