• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My Heart Still Calls

nandini00

Favoured Frenzy
My heart still calls your name
in the quiet between the stars,
where moonlight touches the night
and every breath carries a memory of you.

I have tried to silence the longing,
to teach my soul to let you go,
but love does not listen to reason—
it only knows where it belongs.

And mine still belongs to you.

I find you in the morning light,
in the softness of a passing breeze,
in songs that suddenly become
too beautiful to hear without missing you.

You are the thought
that lingers after every thought,
the warmth my hands remember,
the tenderness my heart refuses to forget.

If I could hold you tonight,
I would say nothing at all.
I would simply pull you close
and let my heartbeat confess
everything my lips could never say.

I would tell you
that I love you beyond distance,
beyond time,
beyond every silence between us.

Because some loves do not fade
when the night grows long.
They grow deeper in the darkness,
like roots reaching for water,
like stars refusing to disappear
even when the sky turns blue.

And if you ever wonder
whether my heart still remembers you,
listen closely when the world is quiet.

You will hear it—

calling your name,
whispering your name,
loving you still.

For no matter where life takes me,
no matter how many roads unfold,
there will always be one place
my soul will return to:

you.

My heart still calls.

And every time it does,
it says the same beautiful thing—

I love you.
I have loved you.
And somewhere beyond every distance,
I will keep loving you.

136796.jpg
 
I hear your call across the quiet,
where the night leans in to listen,
and the space between the stars
no longer feels empty,
only full of you.
You did not need to teach your soul to let me go.
Reason was never meant for something
that was written into our bones.
If your love knows where it belongs,
know that mine has never wandered—
it has simply been waiting
on the other side of the silence.
I feel you in the waking hours,
in the sudden turn of the wind,
and in the quiet ache of melodies
that carry your ghost through every room.
The world moves forward,
yet every road I walk
still leads straight back to the memory of your hands.
If you stood before me tonight,
the silence would be enough.
I would meet your heartbeat with mine,
closing every inch of distance,
letting the dark finally give way
to the one truth neither of us could ever unlearn.
You do not have to wonder.
I hear your name in the quietest hours,
and the sky has never been vast enough
to swallow what we built.
Your heart calls,
and mine answers—
I hear you.
I hold you still.
And across every horizon,
I love you just the same.
 
My heart still calls your name
in the quiet between the stars,
where moonlight touches the night
and every breath carries a memory of you.

I have tried to silence the longing,
to teach my soul to let you go,
but love does not listen to reason—
it only knows where it belongs.

And mine still belongs to you.

I find you in the morning light,
in the softness of a passing breeze,
in songs that suddenly become
too beautiful to hear without missing you.

You are the thought
that lingers after every thought,
the warmth my hands remember,
the tenderness my heart refuses to forget.

If I could hold you tonight,
I would say nothing at all.
I would simply pull you close
and let my heartbeat confess
everything my lips could never say.

I would tell you
that I love you beyond distance,
beyond time,
beyond every silence between us.

Because some loves do not fade
when the night grows long.
They grow deeper in the darkness,
like roots reaching for water,
like stars refusing to disappear
even when the sky turns blue.

And if you ever wonder
whether my heart still remembers you,
listen closely when the world is quiet.

You will hear it—

calling your name,
whispering your name,
loving you still.

For no matter where life takes me,
no matter how many roads unfold,
there will always be one place
my soul will return to:

you.

My heart still calls.

And every time it does,
it says the same beautiful thing—

I love you.
I have loved you.
And somewhere beyond every distance,
I will keep loving you.

View attachment 433048
Love can never be faded by distance it will always prevail
 
My heart still calls your name
in the quiet between the stars,
where moonlight touches the night
and every breath carries a memory of you.

I have tried to silence the longing,
to teach my soul to let you go,
but love does not listen to reason—
it only knows where it belongs.

And mine still belongs to you.

I find you in the morning light,
in the softness of a passing breeze,
in songs that suddenly become
too beautiful to hear without missing you.

You are the thought
that lingers after every thought,
the warmth my hands remember,
the tenderness my heart refuses to forget.

If I could hold you tonight,
I would say nothing at all.
I would simply pull you close
and let my heartbeat confess
everything my lips could never say.

I would tell you
that I love you beyond distance,
beyond time,
beyond every silence between us.

Because some loves do not fade
when the night grows long.
They grow deeper in the darkness,
like roots reaching for water,
like stars refusing to disappear
even when the sky turns blue.

And if you ever wonder
whether my heart still remembers you,
listen closely when the world is quiet.

You will hear it—

calling your name,
whispering your name,
loving you still.

For no matter where life takes me,
no matter how many roads unfold,
there will always be one place
my soul will return to:

you.

My heart still calls.

And every time it does,
it says the same beautiful thing—

I love you.
I have loved you.
And somewhere beyond every distance,
I will keep loving you.

View attachment 433048
When the heart speaks louder than silence. Pure magic! "
 
My heart still calls your name
in the quiet between the stars,
where moonlight touches the night
and every breath carries a memory of you.

I have tried to silence the longing,
to teach my soul to let you go,
but love does not listen to reason—
it only knows where it belongs.

And mine still belongs to you.

I find you in the morning light,
in the softness of a passing breeze,
in songs that suddenly become
too beautiful to hear without missing you.

You are the thought
that lingers after every thought,
the warmth my hands remember,
the tenderness my heart refuses to forget.

If I could hold you tonight,
I would say nothing at all.
I would simply pull you close
and let my heartbeat confess
everything my lips could never say.

I would tell you
that I love you beyond distance,
beyond time,
beyond every silence between us.

Because some loves do not fade
when the night grows long.
They grow deeper in the darkness,
like roots reaching for water,
like stars refusing to disappear
even when the sky turns blue.

And if you ever wonder
whether my heart still remembers you,
listen closely when the world is quiet.

You will hear it—

calling your name,
whispering your name,
loving you still.

For no matter where life takes me,
no matter how many roads unfold,
there will always be one place
my soul will return to:

you.

My heart still calls.

And every time it does,
it says the same beautiful thing—

I love you.
I have loved you.
And somewhere beyond every distance,
I will keep loving you.

View attachment 433048
Beyond distance, beyond the sands of time, love endures forever—an immortal masterpiece of a poem..
 
My heart still calls your name
in the quiet between the stars,
where moonlight touches the night
and every breath carries a memory of you.

I have tried to silence the longing,
to teach my soul to let you go,
but love does not listen to reason—
it only knows where it belongs.

And mine still belongs to you.

I find you in the morning light,
in the softness of a passing breeze,
in songs that suddenly become
too beautiful to hear without missing you.

You are the thought
that lingers after every thought,
the warmth my hands remember,
the tenderness my heart refuses to forget.

If I could hold you tonight,
I would say nothing at all.
I would simply pull you close
and let my heartbeat confess
everything my lips could never say.

I would tell you
that I love you beyond distance,
beyond time,
beyond every silence between us.

Because some loves do not fade
when the night grows long.
They grow deeper in the darkness,
like roots reaching for water,
like stars refusing to disappear
even when the sky turns blue.

And if you ever wonder
whether my heart still remembers you,
listen closely when the world is quiet.

You will hear it—

calling your name,
whispering your name,
loving you still.

For no matter where life takes me,
no matter how many roads unfold,
there will always be one place
my soul will return to:

you.

My heart still calls.

And every time it does,
it says the same beautiful thing—

I love you.
I have loved you.
And somewhere beyond every distance,
I will keep loving you.

View attachment 433048

Beautifully written ❤️
The way you have expressed longing and love makes the emotion feel so real.
Some feelings never really leave; they just quietly stay with us.
​
 
I hear your call across the quiet,
where the night leans in to listen,
and the space between the stars
no longer feels empty,
only full of you.
You did not need to teach your soul to let me go.
Reason was never meant for something
that was written into our bones.
If your love knows where it belongs,
know that mine has never wandered—
it has simply been waiting
on the other side of the silence.
I feel you in the waking hours,
in the sudden turn of the wind,
and in the quiet ache of melodies
that carry your ghost through every room.
The world moves forward,
yet every road I walk
still leads straight back to the memory of your hands.
If you stood before me tonight,
the silence would be enough.
I would meet your heartbeat with mine,
closing every inch of distance,
letting the dark finally give way
to the one truth neither of us could ever unlearn.
You do not have to wonder.
I hear your name in the quietest hours,
and the sky has never been vast enough
to swallow what we built.
Your heart calls,
and mine answers—
I hear you.
I hold you still.
And across every horizon,
I love you just the same.
A Heart That Answers
Then let me stay where your silence finds me, in that quiet place between memory and longing, where distance loses its meaning and two hearts can still recognize each other.
I never stopped hearing you.
Sometimes your name arrives without a sound— in the stillness before sleep, in an old song, in the first light of morning when the world feels strangely incomplete.
Perhaps love was never meant to be measured by the miles between us, or by the years that quietly passed. Somewhere beneath all that time, something remained untouched— a small, stubborn flame that refused to forget how to burn.
You say your heart still calls my name... and maybe mine has been answering all along, in ways neither of us knew how to hear.
If I could stand beside you tonight, I wouldn't ask where we went wrong, or why life chose such distant roads. I would simply look into your eyes and let the silence speak for us.
Because there are feelings that words only make smaller.
And if your soul still has a place where it returns to me, know this—
there is a quiet corner of mine where your memory never left.
So when the night becomes still and you feel that familiar ache, don't be afraid of it.
Perhaps it isn't loneliness.
Perhaps it is two hearts, after all these years, still whispering across the distance—
"I remember."
"I hear you."
"And somewhere, somehow, I am still here."
 
My heart still calls your name
in the quiet between the stars,
where moonlight touches the night
and every breath carries a memory of you.

I have tried to silence the longing,
to teach my soul to let you go,
but love does not listen to reason—
it only knows where it belongs.

And mine still belongs to you.

I find you in the morning light,
in the softness of a passing breeze,
in songs that suddenly become
too beautiful to hear without missing you.

You are the thought
that lingers after every thought,
the warmth my hands remember,
the tenderness my heart refuses to forget.

If I could hold you tonight,
I would say nothing at all.
I would simply pull you close
and let my heartbeat confess
everything my lips could never say.

I would tell you
that I love you beyond distance,
beyond time,
beyond every silence between us.

Because some loves do not fade
when the night grows long.
They grow deeper in the darkness,
like roots reaching for water,
like stars refusing to disappear
even when the sky turns blue.

And if you ever wonder
whether my heart still remembers you,
listen closely when the world is quiet.

You will hear it—

calling your name,
whispering your name,
loving you still.

For no matter where life takes me,
no matter how many roads unfold,
there will always be one place
my soul will return to:

you.

My heart still calls.

And every time it does,
it says the same beautiful thing—

I love you.
I have loved you.
And somewhere beyond every distance,
I will keep loving you.

View attachment 433048
Some feelings don’t need to be explained they simply remain, quietly and honestly. When love is genuine, distance may change the journey, but it can never erase what the heart truly remembers..
:heart1:
 
Top