• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

September 14 — Growing Closer

Being there for a person no matter what is what friendship is all about.
Absolutely❤️ True friendship isn’t about being there only when everything is easy it’s about staying listening understanding and standing beside each other through the difficult moments too✨ That kind of presence is priceless.
 
Have you seen the movie Rab ne bana di jodi , it portrays this idea beautifully.
Of course I have Tujh mein rab dikhta hai makes so much sense when you see someone love through quiet care rather than empty words Though I promise I won't grow a retro mustache to prove a point.
 
Of course I have Tujh mein rab dikhta hai makes so much sense when you see someone love through quiet care rather than empty words Though I promise I won't grow a retro mustache to prove a point.
Good to know... there are so many opportunities to show love through small actions that we miss and realtionship becomes stagnant...
 
Top