• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

One A.R. Rahman song you can never skip

Okay, Rahman fans, let’s settle this :wink:
I’m sharing one of my favourites — "Ye Maanpuru Mangaye".
But I know everyone has that one A.R. Rahman song they never get tired of.
What’s yours? :bandid:
Drop the song and let’s see how many different favourites we get!



நிலாவிலே பார்த்த வண்ணம்
கனாவிலே தோன்றும் இன்னும்
இளைத்தேன் துடித்தேன் பொறுக்கவில்லை..


:heart1:
​
 
Okay, Rahman fans, let’s settle this :wink:
I’m sharing one of my favourites — "Ye Maanpuru Mangaye".
But I know everyone has that one A.R. Rahman song they never get tired of.
What’s yours? :bandid:
Drop the song and let’s see how many different favourites we get!
Haha same same
 
Okay, Rahman fans, let’s settle this :wink:
I’m sharing one of my favourites — "Ye Maanpuru Mangaye".
But I know eve
ryone has that one A.R. Rahman song they never get tired of.
What’s yours? :bandid:
Drop the song and let’s see how many different favourites we get!
❤️
 
Okay, Rahman fans, let’s settle this :wink:
I’m sharing one of my favourites — "Ye Maanpuru Mangaye".
But I know everyone has that one A.R. Rahman song they never get tired of.
What’s yours? :bandid:
Drop the song and let’s see how many different favourites we get!

 
Hello and good evening. I am sorry I don't know regional languages unfortunately. Yet I am a big fan of Rahman Sir. I will post my favorites from him but it's Hindi. Only if it's allowed ?
 
AR Rahman sir is such a great composer and singer himself that it's not possible to stick to one song of his. If I am not mistaken his Bollywood debut movie was Roja and then there was no looking back. Posting some more of his songs. Hope you guys like it. Cheers!!!




 
Top