• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Little Closer ❤️

vega

TeddyGurl of zozo ❣️
VIP
Posting Freak
If you were here
I'd Quietly sit beside you
Rest my head on your chest
And forget the world for a while.

I'd lean a little closer
Feel your warmth beside me,
And stay there without a word

Listening to your heartbeat
Lost in that Quiet moment
With nothing between us -

Just you, me and a Little closeness.

By

Tedd..​
 
If you were here
I'd Quietly sit beside you
Rest my head on your chest
And forget the world for a while.

I'd lean a little closer
Feel your warmth beside me,
And stay there without a word

Listening to your heartbeat
Lost in that Quiet moment
With nothing between us -

Just you, me and a Little closeness.

By

Tedd..​
No words, no world
just your heartbeat..
my silence,
and a moment
worth staying in.
 
If you were here
I'd Quietly sit beside you
Rest my head on your chest
And forget the world for a while.

I'd lean a little closer
Feel your warmth beside me,
And stay there without a word

Listening to your heartbeat
Lost in that Quiet moment
With nothing between us -

Just you, me and a Little closeness.

By

Tedd..​
Yarukoo msg solra polaa
 
If you were here
I'd Quietly sit beside you
Rest my head on your chest
And forget the world for a while.

I'd lean a little closer
Feel your warmth beside me,
And stay there without a word

Listening to your heartbeat
Lost in that Quiet moment
With nothing between us -

Just you, me and a Little closeness.

By

Tedd..​

WOW , That is a beautiful and deeply comforting sentiment.

It captures the exact feeling of safety and peace that comes from being perfectly present with someone you care about , where words aren't needed to fill the space.


Screenshot_2026_0911_023235.png
 
Sometimes, just a quiet moment and a heartbeat are all the peace you ever need. Beautifully penned, Tedd! ✨"
 
If you were here
I'd Quietly sit beside you
Rest my head on your chest
And forget the world for a while.

I'd lean a little closer
Feel your warmth beside me,
And stay there without a word

Listening to your heartbeat
Lost in that Quiet moment
With nothing between us -

Just you, me and a Little closeness.

By

Tedd..​
Simply being close in silence speaks far louder than words.
 
Top