I was standing in
The midst of the crowd
And it was to noisy to
Find you out was not so easy
What you think
I may not know
But the thing is i know
How to find you
That is the lone thing that
Make me me
And that alone
Will make you understand
What have made our bound
So its quite the way i
Found you for the first
Time
Haa you may ask about
That just to listen
But let it be
The secret that you
Will always try to find
The midst of the crowd
And it was to noisy to
Find you out was not so easy
What you think
I may not know
But the thing is i know
How to find you
That is the lone thing that
Make me me
And that alone
Will make you understand
What have made our bound
So its quite the way i
Found you for the first
Time
Haa you may ask about
That just to listen
But let it be
The secret that you
Will always try to find