• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who am I ??

TheWanderer

Active Ranker
Who am I ?

Let just say somone who has seen life... cherised it and hated it equally...

The posts or threads I write..is always going to be about me...

Sometimes it would be what i feel..w sometimes it would be about people i met...
Sometimes it would be about the day i just remembered..

you may agree ..disagree...love or hate what i write.. you are welcome to write your opinion.. but i would always post and write what resonates with me...

Thank u.. hope you enjoy this joureny of reading my diaries :)
 
Who am I ?

Let just say somone who has seen life... cherised it and hated it equally...

The posts or threads I write..is always going to be about me...

Sometimes it would be what i feel..w sometimes it would be about people i met...
Sometimes it would be about the day i just remembered..

you may agree ..disagree...love or hate what i write.. you are welcome to write your opinion.. but i would always post and write what resonates with me...

Thank u.. hope you enjoy this joureny of reading my diaries :)
Welcome to forum
 
Who am I ?

Let just say somone who has seen life... cherised it and hated it equally...

The posts or threads I write..is always going to be about me...

Sometimes it would be what i feel..w sometimes it would be about people i met...
Sometimes it would be about the day i just remembered..

you may agree ..disagree...love or hate what i write.. you are welcome to write your opinion.. but i would always post and write what resonates with me...

Thank u.. hope you enjoy this joureny of reading my diaries :)

Welcome to forum mate !!! ❤️

:D Everyone doing the same bro ✨ Dw.
Just be careful about the rules and post whatever u feel like.

U will enjoy the Convo, cheers !! ✌
 
Welcome to forum mate !!! ❤️

:D Everyone doing the same bro ✨ Dw.
Just be careful about the rules and post whatever u feel like.


U will enjoy the Convo, cheers !! ✌
Thank u... lets keep talking ..and you would know everyone doing same.. but everyones journey is equally interesting :) with unique feel and thoughts...

Hope u enjoy reading about mine
 
Who am I ?

Let just say somone who has seen life... cherised it and hated it equally...

The posts or threads I write..is always going to be about me...

Sometimes it would be what i feel..w sometimes it would be about people i met...
Sometimes it would be about the day i just remembered..

you may agree ..disagree...love or hate what i write.. you are welcome to write your opinion.. but i would always post and write what resonates with me...

Thank u.. hope you enjoy this joureny of reading my diaries :)
First of all welcome to the forum.

I would love to read your posts, being authentic is courageous and admirable, more so than being liked.
 
Thank u... lets keep talking ..and you would know everyone doing same.. but everyones journey is equally interesting :) with unique feel and thoughts...

Hope u enjoy reading about mine
I didn't say the journey is same :map:

1000114282.jpg
 
Who am I ?

Let just say somone who has seen life... cherised it and hated it equally...

The posts or threads I write..is always going to be about me...

Sometimes it would be what i feel..w sometimes it would be about people i met...
Sometimes it would be about the day i just remembered..

you may agree ..disagree...love or hate what i write.. you are welcome to write your opinion.. but i would always post and write what resonates with me...

Thank u.. hope you enjoy this joureny of reading my diaries :)
Welcome to forum ♥️
 
Who am I ?

Let just say somone who has seen life... cherised it and hated it equally...

The posts or threads I write..is always going to be about me...

Sometimes it would be what i feel..w sometimes it would be about people i met...
Sometimes it would be about the day i just remembered..

you may agree ..disagree...love or hate what i write.. you are welcome to write your opinion.. but i would always post and write what resonates with me...

Thank u.. hope you enjoy this joureny of reading my diaries :)
Welcome
 
Top